A date

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy always imagining her love story will come out like a movies or drama, when she found a stranger, fall in love, and be happy.
But now, things already gone wrong since the very beginning. No stranger. She fall in love with no stranger, only a bastard, someone she thought she hated all this time.

" I'm uncomfortable." Sehun hit the brake of his car and makes Suzy who sit beside him surprised.
" what are you doing?" she rub her head and asking him while hit his arms.
" could you please stop staring at  me, it feels..you know..awkward." he talks while give Suzy a deep glance, the intimdating one.
And Suzy can'y stop smiling because he looks cute and now his face is blushing red.
" you're blushing." Suzy talks without seeing his face and focusing on her phone.
" it's because i'm mad." He talks with loud voice, and makes Suzy annoyed
" ok, i'll stop. it's not even a big deal." Sehun start his car after Suzy finished talking.
She's stopping now. She's staring at the window and not saying anything.

 

Sehun stealing a few glance of Suzy, and she's really not saying anything and act like she was alone.
" should we go back, if you're feeling not good?" Sehun talks while give Suzy a quick glance.
Suzy turn his face right away and taking a deep breath.
" going back? ya! you promised me this date since last month and you want to canceling it?"
" I thought you're sick, because you didn't say anything, and i'm just asking." He was surprised because Suzy looks extremely mad by now.
" i mean..Suzy-shi you're not saying anything, is there something wrong?" Sehun now talk to her with deep voice and low tone.
" you're so confusing." Suzy talk while covering her face.
" you told me to stop.."
" i told you to stop to staring at me, not stop talking."
" I didn't even talk to you, i stared at you the whole time, without saying anything." Suzy talk with makes a hand gesture, waving her hand in front of Sehun's face.
Sehun can't help but smile, how could he thought that Suzy talk to him all this time, he feels like hearing her voice on his head.

 

***

 

" It's cool in here." Suzy get out from the car, well. An usual date won't work with them, a car date will turn into another article if people saw.
" yeah, it's pretty hard to find this place."
This place is not far from the city, the surrounding is only a village with few park, and it's really quiet here. Sehun asking his idol friends for some place to have a calm and safe date.
Sehun turn his face, when Suzy pat his shoulder.
" I'm sorry, for being mad." She talk to him while smiling, she looks extremely nice.
" well, that's fine. i'm getting used to it." He's trying really hard not to sound rude, but it looks like he failed.

Suzy rolling her eyes, and start walking away from him.
Sehun close his eyes and swearing at his head, that's must be a wrong choices of words.
He walks behind her, and watching her back carefully. Not even once he's imagined this kind of time. When Suzy walking away from his life, he thought everything about her was gone, even her feelings for her wasn't even real.
But, he realized that's not even the truth, Suzy still have that ability to makes him feel sort of emotions, it's just him, who's not sure about what is happening.

 

" it's boring, let's just go home." Suzy turn her face and talk to him with her deep voice. She's mad for sure.
" I'm not bored, watching you is amusing." Sehun talks to her while smiling, and Suzy only shaking her head.
" amusing?" Suzy was ready to throwing some bad words to Sehun when his hands is reaching hers.
He hold her hands tightly, and dragging her to walk.
" i promise you one date, let's just do this one properly." He talks while smiling and makes Suzy feels warm on her heart.

She's not saying anything and just following him, watchig his back and thinking. why it is so hard to him for loving her again?
She thinks that the situation is now better, they passed the hardest part of dating as an idol. She told him already how much she cares for him now.
It makes her feel upset for not knowing his reason.

***

Holding her hands like this is not a new thing for Sehun, he used to do it every single times, they're dragging each other while walking, laughing, and smiling like a best friend.
They could talk about anything, without judging each other and guessing how each other mind. But now everythings seems complicated, nothing is the same like in the past.
" Let's take a rest, i'm tired." Suzy pointing her hands to a bench, and Sehun just reply it with a nod.
" i don't know why i feel so upset tonight." She talks while mumbling as soon as they sit side by side.
" i heard you."
" i'm saying it for you to hear." Suzy talks while sticking out her tongue. Well, it's better to be upset instead of crying and asking him for his love again. She feels miserable enough.
" I met one of that model, last week." Sehun talks while staring at the sky and makes Suzy lift her face to him.
" what model?"
" the one who came out on your cf, man number three." He talks while smiling, and makes Suzy's face blushing right away.
" it was really awkward, we didn't know each other, but the first thing he said to me is "I'm sorry" ."
Suzy can't help but feels embarassed, she cannot looking at his eyes.
" why would he said that? he didn't do anything wrong." she talks while mumbling and ruffling her bang slowly.
" He makes me jealous, of course he needs to feel sorry."
Suzy lift her face while smiling.
" so you admit it now? about you're jealousy?"
" you're roaming around and told me sweet words, while kissing another man, well, maybe i am jealous."
Suzy feels surprised, and not saying anything she staring at him while bitting her lips.
" i mean..i know it's our work, so i'm fine." Sehun can't stand her stare and decide to get up from his sit and start walk again.

Suzy taking a deep breath and following him from behind, it would be nice, if Sehun is blundly say about what he feels for her.
So she can dating him, like everyone else. Openly, sweetly, without having any confusing mind about him.

***

Sehun find himself nervous, and when Suzy suddenly popping up in front of him while smiling, he can't help but patting her head.
" can i have a hug right now?" she talks while looking down. Looks extremely cute and beautiful.
" of course, it's your date anyway, you can do anything." Sehun pull her to his arms, and linking it on her waist, she fits perfectly.
" anything? as if, i want to ask you something, but you'll probably reject my question." Suzy talking to him, still on his arms.
" question? ask me then?"
" can't you be honest with me if i ask? i'm going to ask that question, the one you're thinking about." Suzy letting go of her arms from his shoulder and now give him a deep glance.
" i'm not going to ask question like, "why are you hating me" again? because that's not true." He talks while give Suzy a serious gaze, not gonna lie, he's thinking about that question.

Suzy takes a deep breath, and closing her eyes, She put her hands on his shoulder, she could hear his heartbeat clearly. It's impossible, if he has nothing to offer for her, he has something, and she knew it.
She's just not sure.

" what's your feeling for me? from now on, i'm just going to do everything you want, if you want me to stay away i will. It's hard enough for me to always wondering what's my position in your heart."
She talks while blinking her eyes, she needs the real answer, the truth.
Sehun feels surprised hearing her question, he's letting go of her waist from his hands and staring at her.
" I'm not hating you, that's the only truth you need to know." he talks, and continuing his walk leaving Suzy who feels upset hearing his answer, that's not the answer she want.
" i told you, i love you, and i want to be with you, i just want to know my place." She talks with loud voice, near screaming.
And it's enough to makes Sehun turn his face to her again.