Long Night 2.0

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy sit in front of him again, watching him sleep with a smile on her face. She's happy, that's all.
Sehun start blinking his eyes and wakes up after 5 minutes, he's still drunk, because he wakes up while smiling and give Suzy a confused gaze.

" Sehun-a..i can sing this song for you right now, live version." Suzy touch his phone and stopping the music. Sehun give her a glance.
" No, i can't sleep wihout hearing this." He has this expression while talking, expression of a kid whose candy was stolen from him. Looks so cute in Suzy's eyes and so different with the usual bastard she saw.
" why?" Suzy's asking him the question with shaky voice, she's busy judging every words that came out from his mouth, she doesn't want to feels excited for nothing.
" for sake of  memories." Sehun answer her question while smiling and taking out his wallet.
" i still have our photo, i put it in here." He's taking out their old sticker photo, the one they took at 2nd grade of Junior high.

Suzy hold the photo with her hand. She remember, those times when she feels like Sehun is the only friend who knows her the most and the best.
They didn't need to tell each other mind, back then they can communicate with a simple act.
She realized that everything's is so different now, she doesn't know Sehun anymore, which side of him is the truth.

Sehun lift his face, only to find Suzy who started crying and wiping her tears quickly.
His state of mind is not at it best, it feels like his heart is doing everythings and taking control of his brain.
He get up from his sit, and walking closer to Suzy, She gave him a stare with her teary eyes.

" I like you, the way you are. This is you who i met 8 years ago, i must be blind and stupid for letting you go before."
Suzy talks with low voice, her voice is enough to makes Sehun sighing and blinking his eyes a few times. He feels weird, he kept hearing this confession.
" we've come too far, we wouldn't be enemy if not for our sellfishness and personality, and our ego, and.."
" I knew it." Suzy cut Sehun's word before he could finish it.
" It's not about our fans, our members, our family, or our career. It's just about me, you're rejecting me, again."
Suzy talks while give Sehun a bitter smile.

" why are you hating me?" Suzy's question hit him hard, he just give her a tight hug immediately. She's crying.
" i'm listening your voice everyday before i sleep, i'm the one who's willing to be your punch bag, everytime you're angry, and you aren't just give a free hug for someone you hate. I'm so far away from hating you to be honest."
Sehun talks with husky voice and strumming Suzy's hair on his shoulder.

" I love you, but you just won't accept it, if you're doing all of this for a girl, doesn't mean you love her?"
Suzy letting go of her hug and give Sehun a stare, she put her hand around his red cheeks. She told him enough about how she feels, and when he keeps rejecting and ignoring it, she started to feel unwanted.

" you said it's impossible for you to act like my best friend anymore, but see? you're doing all this. You're still act like someone who's willing to give me everything."
Suzy talks with low voice while wiping her teary eyes again.
Sehun doesn't say anything and just reply her question with a gaze. He doesn't know what to say.

" what does that mean, then? you want me to treat you as a slave? i could having fun with other men, but i just need to come to you, whenever i sad, you want to be my punching bag for the rest of your life?"
Suzy talks with a high tone and loud voice. She's confused and lost about this. She wants him, but he keep pushing her away.

Sehun taking a deep breath, and put his hand on Suzy's cheeks slowly.
" I think, i'm going back to my old self, before i knew it. i'm turn into someone who's willing to do anything for you again. i'm lose"
he talks while looking down and makes Suzy feels slightly happy but somehow not satisfied with his confession.

they're drowning in silent and only stare at each other's eyes deeply.

" But still you don't love me." Suzy finally talk to him while laughing and pat his shoulder.
Sehun replying her with a smile.
" but i do feel annoyed about those cf."
" that's called jealousy. and about doing anything for me, i'll take that as a promise." Suzy start to walking away from him while ruffling his hair.


Thank you for reading this fanfic.

As usual, i have a few more chapters of this story on my laptop.

I'm going to post one/two chapter per day. ( I hope)

So be exciteeeed readeeers. hahhhahaahah

xoxo