Treat Me Well

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

" That was... sooo romantic.." Sehun blinking his eyes a few times, when s, managers, and stylists finished watching Suzy's latest cf. They told him that this cf becoming a big hit and they decided to download it from the internet and watched it together on the waiting room, this situation making him anxious. Because he doesn't know anything about this, so does everyone elses.

Who knows, that Suzy could kiss 4 different men on 12 minutes long cf. This version wasn't aired on TV, this is the drama version, with story line, and kisses.
A whole waiting room, turn into an awkward situation, when Suzy kissed man number one and man number two. Everyone turn their eyes to Sehun when Suzy's appearing on the screen kissing man number three.
And when she's kissing man number four, everyone staying silent, they realized that watching this on exo's waiting room together is not a good decision.

" yeah, that was so...hmm sweet, right?" Everyone starting talking to each other to break the silent.
Sehun couldn't control his expression, he feels surprised and somehow embarassed. Because he find people looking at him pitifully, they look wronged for makes him watching his girlfriend doing her job like this.
His mind told him he doesn't mad, and doesn't care anything about Suzy. But his heart feel otherwise.

 

***

Suzy feels surprised when she find her phone ringing, a call from that bastard.
She'll be told a lie if she said she doesn't miss him.
She miss his existence, she couldn't sleep for nights because of hate comments regarding her cf. Sehun's fans attacking her saying she's such a for kissing another men, when she already had a boyfriend.
Those young fans thought Sehun is bothered and jealous, but she know that's not the reality.

" annyeong." Suzy talk to him with very low voice, because she really doesn't have a will or energy to argue or even fight with him.
"do you have time to meet me, today?" he talks to her with deep voice.
Suzy's taking a glance to her watch, 1 am in the morning.
" what do you mean with today? today as in late night, like 20 hours later?"
" No, today, between 1 am and 5 am this morning, i have full schedule today." he tallks with serious tone, and makes Suzy feels intimidated.
" where do you want to meet?" finally she feels an urgency to meet him either. and said yes immediately.
" i'm coming to you." He cut the phone after talking to her shortly.

 

***

Sehun feels his head is spinning, he called a replacement driver already to help him. He had a party with his team, everyone tried to cheer him up after they know about Suzy's cf. Everyone thought Sehun is having a hard time on his relationship, which is not.
He's fine but he needs to act like he's mad and annoyed by that.
at least that's what he's thinking.

***

Suzy sit on front of her apartment, because Sehun told her that he'll be there in minutes, but it's already one hour after his phone call. She start to worried, because his phone is dead, and she can't called him.

After a minutes of waiting finally she saw his car from afar, and feels relieved. At least he's coming here is not a lie.
Suzy feels surprised and taken aback, when she saw someone else behind the wheel. A middle aged man with friendly expression coming out from Sehun's car.

" you must be waiting for a young handsome man. He's here, he gave me your address and told me to bring him here." he talks with low voice while chuckling and opening the passenger seat of the car.
Sehun is there sleeping soundly with a messy hair, he still looks gorgeous but weird, Suzy never saw him like this before.

" ahjusshi, was he really drunk? he looks dead for me." Suzy talks quickly while touching Sehun's shoulder.
" He's not drunk, he told me he's tired, but well, i do picking him up from a club on gangnam, so i'm not really sure." he give Suzy an explanation while smiling.

" hmm, here's the thing ahjusshi, i'll try to wake him up, if he won't wake up, just take him to his house, i'll give the address for you."
Suzy entering the car, and start to pat Sehun's back a few times. He looks tired indeed.

" ya! Sehun-a, she's calling his name on his ear while shook his shoulder a few times." Suzy doesn't realized it, but she try really hard to wake him up.
" He won't wake up." The driver talk to her with deep voice. Suzy turn her face to him and smile.
" Sehun-aaaaa." she's trying once again now while pinching his cheeks hardly.
His eyes is blinking and start to open.
" ah he's waking up." suzy pull his hand to coming out from the car, and handling the driver money, and saying thank you to him.

***

Seeing Suzy in front of his eyes after a few hectic weeks, waking Sehun up from his sleep.
She looks so beautiful, with her brownie hair and bare face.
" My bestfriend..." Sehun put his arms around her shoulder and talk while chuckling.
" what is it, that ahjusshi told me you're not drunk, but it looks like he's wrong." Suzy throwing his hands away and give him a stare.
Normal Sehun is already annoying, she's not sure that she can handle a drunk Sehun.
" oh my god, i'm doing this because i like you, so you need to treat me well." She put her arms around his waist and dragging him while mumbling by her self.


Thank you for keep reading my stories.

xoxo