A date 2.0

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

" Stop saying things like that." Sehun talks to her with deep voice.
" things like what? i love you? that's why i want you to tell me what should i do, i'll leave if you want me to." Suzy now talking with teary eyes, she doesn't care about being miserable in front of him anymore.
She's tired on crying everynight, because she feels like she have him, but not really. She feels like he's faking a lot in front of her face.
She's tired for always depending on him and protected by him, when he only did it for pitiness.

" stop saying cliche things like we just met, and tangled in love story." now Sehun stand in front of Suzy, he talks with deep tone, and makes Suzy feels surprised.
She's wiping her tears, and start to staring at Sehun, she's looking deep into his eyes.
" what do you mean?"
Suzy talk to Sehun and he start to lift his face and give her a bitter smile.
" why are you doing this? we're not met few months ago and start to have a beautiful and intimate love like the way everyone else did, Suzy-ya." he starting to talks, while shaking his head.
" i've known you for a long time, and we do have some past together right?"
Suzy feels surprised, her eyes is getting bigger. Because Sehun now start to bringing up things from the past.
" we agreed to forget and forgive about that." she talks while nodding her head and staring at Sehun.
" i forgive you, sincerely. I just don't know how to believe when someone who once promise me to be my best friend, promise me to be by my side  forever is gone, and now back while saying things like i love you."
Sehun talks quickly and left Suzy who's petrified at her position, She feels tears flowing on her eyes. So that's the problem.

 

***

 

Sehun feels bad after saying that to Suzy, but she ask for the truth, and that was the real feeling he has for her. He's afraid, such a coward indeed.
Suzy once promise him a long last friendship, and once something going wrong, she left without saying anything and makes him hates her for years.
And now she's start to promise him something again, he wants to believe, but it's hard. He's afraid if something gone wrong, she'll left again.

He start his car after taking a deep breath and closing his eyes for a while.

" where is she?" Sehun start mumbling when he realized that Suzy is gone from that place, he's sure that he left her here.
He come out from his car, and start looking around the tree and park, but she is nowhere to be found.
He start to panic when he's looking around the area, this is so dark and dangerous, not many people in here especially in night.
He reach his phone and start to calling her, not picking up, as expected.

He start asking every people he met about Suzy, but nobody saw her, he feels like he doesn't have any choices left but to call her manager.
He's holding his phone tightly, when he found Suzy's name on it, she's calling.
" ya, where are you?" He talks loudly as soon as he picking up the phone.
" I'm sorry." That's what she said, she said it painfully and slowly. Sehun knows she's been crying.
" tell me, where are you, i'm going to find you."
" Sehun-a, listen to me.." Instead of answering his question, Suzy now talking with more cheering voice and slightly chuckling.
" i'm going to listen everything, but i won't listen over the phone, i want to see your face." He keeps talking while running around, he hopes that Suzy is close so he can find her by her voice.
" I love you..for real.." Sehun feels surprised and nervous when he heard her voice and find her sitting in one of the bench near a playground.
She's there, looking down while sometimes wiping her tears.
" I'm not saying it recklessly, i thought about this a lot, before i was confessing to you.." Sehun stopping from his walk, and start to watching her from a far.
" I'm sorry, for leaving you behind back then, i only thought that, i left a friend, a boy who hurt my feelings. i don't realized that for you, you're being left by your first love, someone who promise you happiness."
He start walking closer to her when she stop saying any words and he can only heard her breathing.