The Greatest Bastard

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy get up after one hour of sleep. Only one hour but, it feels comfortable and nice. She's coming out from her room, and find Sehun is still there sleeping on the sofa.
It's nice to seeing him, she walking closer to him, and pat his shoulder. It's 5 am in the morning, if he said that today exo is having a full schedule.
He needs to wake up a.s.a.p.

" I'm going to make something quick for you to eat."
Sehun opening his eyes slowly, he wakes up with Suzy's voice. He's sober completely now.
" i want to eat rice." he talks with deep voice, and it makes Suzy realized that the bastard Sehun is back. He start to ordering her around.

***

" Do you have this habit, that forgetting all stuffs you said and you did when you were drunk?" Suzy serve a bowl of rice and soup for him.
He just sit there, watching her, while playing with his phone.
" Sometimes, wait, is that the reason? you keep smiling and even making me a breakfast. did i do something?"
Suzy blinking her eyes, she doesn't believe it. Sehun is seriously the greatest bastard that she ever met.
" I'm not giving you money, right? or my car keys?" he continue his talk, and makes Suzy even feels more annoyed.
Suzy is not saying anything and choose to sit in front of him, judging every act with her deadly gaze.

" Why are you came here, drunk man?" Suzy start asking him question.
" Because of my fake girlfriend did something stupid, those cf, everyone feel bad and taking me to a party."
" not because you're jealous, fake boyfriend?" she talks with sarcastic tone and give him a quick glance.
" of course, they get to kiss someone as beautiful as you." He talks quickly without looking at Suzy, and it's enough to makes her feel angry.
I need to handle all this bull all over again.
" Eat and Leave." Suzy get up from her sit when she realized that Sehun back into his origins, the most annoying person in the world.

 

Sehun watching her back as she walking away from him. He's doing nothing but smile.
Of course, he remembers everything. He never have that kind of habit. He remember about Suzy who said that she loves him, he remembers every single things.

He finished his breakfast, and take a quick shower before leaving, Suzy is nowhere to be found. She must be mad and locking herself on her room.
 He start knocking her door. She's opening it right away.
" I'm leaving." He told her, and Suzy is not saying anything. She just walking toward the front door and opening it for him.

Sehun couldn't hold his smile, seeing her angry. She changes a lot, back then Sehun is the one who act like this whenever he's angry, and Suzy is the one who busy finding out about what happened.
Sehun is ready to leave, he's holding his car keys and stare at Suzy.
He's walking closer to her, and pat her head slowly.
" enjoy your comeback." That's what she said and she's turning her back right away.

 

Suzy knows after he left, she'll spending her day with crying and annoyed by him again.
" Suzy-ya, i have something for you." Sehun hold her hand and handling her something.
Their old photo from last night.
" your turn, to taking care of this one." Suzy lift her face and find Sehun give her a smile.
He put his hand on her bang and ruffling it.

" I remember everythings. I'll try to keep my promise, don't worry." He was ready to leave, but now Suzy holding his arms.
" you said you'll do anything for me, right?" She's asking him a question, and he just replying her with a nod.
" you must be want something weird."
" No..i just want.." Suzy is not finishing her talk when Sehun start to pull her for a quick kiss on her lips.
He stop right away and makes Suzy dumbfounded.

" I just want a date, not a kiss." Suzy talk to him while pouting her lips but smiling afterward.
" did you watch your cf? that's something you called a kiss, not the one that i did." He talk while flicking her forehead and makes Suzy close her eyes.
" I'm dating you, a whole world knows that." He's continuing his talk, and makes Suzy's embarassed by his remarks.

"hmm..  No, i mean a real "date" not a "we-need-to-match-our-story-in-front-of-everyone-else-date, you get that?"
Suzy's talking with deep voice, and the most sarcastic tone that she has.


kkkkkkkk