Still

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

It's 6 am, when Suzy stopping her car in front of SM. Sehun told her that going home at this hour is not possible since practice start at 9.
a lot of thoughts came to her mind everytime she saw Sehun. She's debating with her self whether he's a new person or not.
" i'll get going then." Sehun wearing his snapback and makes Suzy turning her face to him.
" i have a full schedules, this entire week, so i won't be able to fight with you or bothering you. congrats." Suzy talks to him with low voice and sarcastic tone.
Sehun only replying her with a nod.

***

Sehun spent his time sitting on the practice room, while thinking about what happened this morning.
He's lying to Suzy again, The truth is, he never cared about what people think, now and never.
Him dating Suzy is his choice, only him.
It's obvious that he's doing this because of her, he's avoiding someone who like him because she is Bae Suzy. He can be friends with anyone, and dating anyone as  but with her, it's just complicated and tangled.
Everything about her is not and never easy to understand.

" I heard Suzy signed with another brand this month." His manager come to him and start opening conversation about his love life.
" really? she didn't say anything about that." he gave him a short answer.
" well, she seems doing well, i just want you to know, you don't need to be worried, our team is doing well too despite all of the storm." He left him after talk while smiling and pat her back.

***

Sehun been busy with practices and recording this week, not even once Suzy try to bothering him with phone call, messages, or sudden visit. She's really quiet, it almost feels like she's gone from his life already.
She must be mad, about what happened last time.

" Sehun-a, you looks birght and happy today, i'm surprised." Sehun meet with his stylist at the corridor and start talking about this and that.
" why would you surprise noona? comeback is near, that means i have something to work on again, so i'm happy." he talks while smiling.
" woooah you sound so matured, i'm proud."
Sehun give her a confused gaze, this compliment is too much and doesn't makes sense for him.
" what do you mean?"
" no, i thought you'll be in a bad mood because of Suzy, i mean it's ok if you're jealous, and have a bad day."
" Suzy? what's wrong with her?" Sehun asking her with deep voice, spelling her name still awkward for him.
" about the cf."
" oh, yeah, she told me that she shoot a cf this week."
" my stylist friend is working at that project, she told me that the CF is sooo romantic. and they said Suzy is doing well." She talk to him while chuckling.
" ah really?" Sehun just nod his head lightly, he doesn't know about this cf, and what is so romantic about that.

***


" I'm sure, Sehun will be mad if he knew you're kissing 4 different men on one cf." Suzy sit with her stylist on her van. She read a script, for the last scene of this cf.
" he won't, and this is a lipstick endorsement, the story is so romantic and nice i like it, onnie."
" But still, even me will be mad if my boyfriend doing this without me knowing."
Suzy lift her face and give her a smile.
" This is my job, i'm getting paid for doing this. I'll be glad though, if i'm doing it with him, since he's good at doing things like this."
" things like what?"
Suzy blinking her eyes a few times after realized what happened, her sylist start to teasing her with an annoying gaze.
" hmm....things like, you know.. kissing, acting, lying. he's really good, especially on acting part." She managed to comtrol her expression and answer the question smoothly.
" your face is red. i need to put some make up on you again."
Suzy nodding her head, and taking a deep breath. I still know him the best.