His Heart, Her Heart

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

" i won't be able to see you for the rest of week." Sehun told Suzy when he stopped his car in front of her apartment.
" why? busy? don't worry i understand and i'm busy too." Suzy talks to him while taking off her seat belt.
" good then, i'll see you at the meeting."
" you.. from now on, tell me if, you have any problem, you can keep the happy stories, but do share your problems with me." he talks while looking down, and pat suzy's back lightly.
" why?"
" seeing you cried like that is tiresome, it must be tiring for crying hard like that."
Suzy not saying anything, and only give him with a nod. It's tiring for sure, after her encounter with Sehun again few months ago, she cried a lot.
" Sehun-a you..is it ok for me to expecting something from you now? your care, your sweet words, your affection, there's something behind it right? something real?"
She talks while staring at him, she needs to ask, unless everything will feel odd and she'll hurt again.

 

He takes a deep breath, and give her a smile. A mysterious smile that makes Suzy nervous.
" what are you expecting? i have nothing to lose now for dating you, everybody's know." He talks while coming out from his car.
Suzy doesn't feel satisfied at all, that answer is really giving her a slight taste of bastard Sehun all over again.
He's opening the car door for her, and give her a sign to come out.

" That's not an answer that i was expecting." She's mumbling while take a quick glance to Sehun, who only smile and chuckling.
" I care for someone who's as beautiful as you is not my lost." That's what he said, and Suzy's eyes becoming bigger and she shake her head on disbelief.
" My tears won't come out anymore, your words is really...so you like me just the way other peoples did, only because my beauty?" She talks really quickly, and makes Sehun losing his smile.

Sehun not saying anything and only give Suzy a really deep gaze, she try really hard to not get intimidated, but it's hard.
So she just waving her hand, and leave.
" Just forget it." too tired to argue and the happiness that she felt is too precious for getting ruined by him again.
" why are you so sensitive, i was joking." Suzy can hear, that Sehun talks while close the car door hardly.
" a joke?" She turn her head to him, and walking closer to him again.
" don't you realized that since i told you about my feelings, everything you do is matter, either it's a joke or not, i won't know, i don't know which one is your true feelings, you're a difficult person you know that."
she talks with sarcastic tone and without looking at Sehun's face. she just confused and annoyed.
" the same thing happened to me for months, i don't know what is real from you, and when i start to believe, you're doing this."
He left after give Suzy that words. He left without turning around, and yeah, guess who's crying all night again?

***

The worst thing, about having a fight with Sehun is, he's acting so cold but still, he send Suzy a message, a short and simple like.
" don't forget your lunch, your skirt is too short on tv, be careful of flu."
He's doing this since they decide to fake their relationship in front of people. And when they decide to have the real one, he's still doing that. But when Suzy treating him the same, he just won't respond, he just won't care.

***

Sehun is mad, more like annoyed by Suzy last time. Like why is she so sensitive, it's not like he was joking for once or twice, he has been teasing her since forever.
And when she's being annoying, it's just make him start to rethink about falling in love with her again, what if she left because she's mad at him like last time.
Left without any words.

" Suzy couldn't come, let's just eat lunch around here." Today is their usual meeting, Suzy, Sehun and their manager.
Sehun give his manager a simply nod while his head is wondering why that girl couldn't come? is she avoiding him? is she running away like before?
The memories from the past is still fresh on his head, when his cousin told him that she was back to gwangju, her room is empty, no goodbye, no sorry, no explanation, she's gone.

***

" Are you ok? want me to bring you some medicine?" Her manager finally left her alone after tons of worried and question.
She lied to him about being sick, she just need a reason for canceling the meeting.

yes, of course, she's avoiding Sehun, not because she's angry, but because she's embarassed and mad to herself.
She's been really bad to Sehun for years. She's demanding too much from a guy she was hurting before.
She need to realized having a love story like in a movie is not possible to her, she screwed up from the very beginning.
From hundreds of man on her life, from hundreds of her fellow idol, why must him? why she fall for him?
She didn't in the past, but why now?

" No, i just need to rest, oppa." she answer his question quickly and close her room's door. She needs to be alone.
" You told him already? your boyfriend? " she can hear her manager voice behind the door, she's running fast and opening it again.
" i told him. he's worried. and he's busy, so don't bother him, oppa." Another lie.
She can't imagine if her manager told Sehun about this, and when he found out about her lie, it's absolutely the end for their relationship.


 

I read your comments well, so yeah i'll give this story more chapter.

I'm going to dragging this Sehun&Suzy couple more tho, in the future, i'll just make this stroy a trilogy like usual maybe.

But yeah, not now. I'm eager on writing my another fic.

Hope you all read it.

Thank yoooooou.

Karla loves you