A date 3.0

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

Suzy can't bring any words to her lips anymore. It hurts too much, for her to realized how Sehun must be felt for the last 8 years.

She remembers that sometimes,not long after she's back to Gwangju, she receive any kind of anonymous letter from Seoul, letter with encourage words, and funny jokes. She never cares about the sender, but now she remember, it's probably him.
Because nobody care for her as much as he was.

She lift her face, when she realized that now someone is standing in front of her. Sehun is there, with his worried face, and messy hair.
It's embarassed to see him now, so she get up right away and try to running around from him. But he holds her hand, tightly and makes Suzy back to his sit, crying.

***

Seeing her cry like this, makes Sehun feels weak. He know that she feels bad after she knows what is his feelings, she understand it well .
A girl came to his life, making him falling in love, left, coming back, making him falling in love again, and makes him questioning about what is real from her.
Sehun taking a deep breath, and take a sit beside her. He can see Suzy takes a few inches away from him while wiping her tears.

" talk to me, not on the phone, but here, makes me believe" he talks with deep voice while smiling.
Suzy's not doing anything but shaking her head.
Sehun turn her shoulder and her face to him, so now he could see her clearly.
He stare at her, and she's not doing anything while looking down.

***

It's embarassing, so much that Suzy can't even lift her face. She only staying still, when Sehun start caressing her cheeks slowly, and makes her lift her face.
His hands is cold, super cold.
And the coldness is gone right away, when he pull her face closer to him for a kiss.
It's different from last time, it feels more honest and warm.
She closed her eyes, when she feels Sehun's hands on the back of her head.
She bring her arms to his shoulder and pull her face from him very quickly.

" i want to talk first, i want you to believe." That's what she said, when she found Sehun with his confused gaze.
" i love you." she said it clearly, and makes Sehun having a wide smile .
" that's not enough, you said it a lot of times already. and you know..more than believing you, the harder part is because i'm afraid."

He talks while patting her head and ruffling her hair slowly.
" You left me once, and it's annoyed me a lot, i don't know what will happens if you left again, i need some kind of insurance."
Suzy can't help but smile hearing those words from him.
" what kind of insurance? a hug?" she's whispering on his ears while give him a tight hug.
" a kiss?" she letting go of her hug and talks slowly while touching his cheeks.
" a kiss will do." That's what he said before he kissed her again and makes her giggled with happiness.


 

I'm wondering if i should left the story end like this, or not...

Tell me what you think.
Thank yooou