Long Night

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

" here drink this." Suzy give him a bowl of hangover soup and told him to eat. She take a sit in front of him and give him a stare.
" you're really drunk." Suzy put her hand on his cheeks and slap it lightly.

 

She's watching him drink and eat the soup while staring at him. He's drunk, obviously, but he's not talking anything.
" what happened to you?" Suzy start to ask him question while change his empty bowl with a cup of tea.

***

Sehun lift his face slowly and give her a big smile, a very sweet smile. Smile that Suzy saw for the first time since forever.
" I saw your cf." Sehun talks to her after taking a few sip of his tea.
" it's good, right?" Suzy knows that Sehun still not sober, he talks with husky and shaky voice, and seeing him smiling like this makes her realized that he's still drunk, really drunk.
" you look beautiful, see?" Suzy feels extremely surprised, when Sehun showing his phone, and find her screenshot face from that CF as his homescreen.
Her face turn red, and her heart is fluttering because of Sehun once again.

" I'm sure you're drunk since you said it so bluntly." Suzy trying to hide her happiness while give him a bitter smile.
" no, you're beautiful. that's a fact, i said it oftenly though." he talks to her still with husky voice while ruffling his messy hair.
Suzy give him a quick glance, well that's true, he said it often about me being beautiful. and how fit i am as his ideal type of woman phsycally wise.

" but you know..." Drunk Sehun start another conversation after Suzy stop talking to him.
" you didn't tell me about those kiss scenes." he talks with deep and low voice while staring at Suzy closely.
His tone of talk is far from anger, he just sound sad and dissapointed.
" i thought, you wouldn't mind so yeah.. it's none of your.."
" but you didn't kiss me like that. It looks different for me.."
Suzy lift her face to him immediately, she feels surprised and slightly annoyed.
" you're avoiding that topic everytime i bringing that up, and now you want to talk about it? when you're drunk?" she talks with loud voice while rolling her eyes.
She feels more annoyed, when she found Sehun is not saying anything and just put a wide smile on his face while ruffling her bang.
Suzy pushing his hand away quickly.
" I won't talk about that, you won't remember anything when you're sober, that's really have no point."
Suzy get up from her sit, she decided to left Sehun alone and getting some sleep.

***

Suzy can't sleep at all, it's been 15 minutes since she's laying on the bed anxiously thinking about Sehun stay in her apartment like this.
She get up from her bed, and slowly opening the door and take a glance to the living room, Sehun put his head on the table, sleeping soundly.
But something is odd, another sound is coming from him, she decide to walking closer and found the sound is coming from his phone.
It's so familiar on Suzy's ear, the music, the voice, the song.

" This is me." She doesn't need a long time to realized that her voice is coming from Sehun's phone, the song. She remembered it very clearly, the gift.
The last gift she gave him before the fight years ago, a record of this song.
What is he doing with this, what is it..

Suzy hold the phone and start to find any details about the file, It was storaged in here since one year ago. Far before, their whole fake sscandal started.
One year ago, Sehun still ignoring her on every occupation, they didn't talk to each other oftenly, they were hating each other at that time.