After Effect

The Greatest Bastard pt.2

" You had a good time? you're doing it very carefully, right?" Suzy get back to her apartment only to found her manager talk to her with sarcastic tone.
" what are you talking about?" She's shaking her head, and give him a confused stare.
" your date, your trip, your healing time. Noone saw you, right?"
Suzy give him a smirk, and nodding her head.


" I'm surprised that you're not angry about this." she talks while take a sit beside her manager and ruffling her hair.
" He said, he knows you the best, he knows how to makes you feel better, and well, he speak the truth. You looks a lot happier, you forget about our problem already?"
He talk quickly without looking at her, and give her a few paper to read.
Suzy feels surprised after hearing all this talk. She does feels happy now.

" He knows me for years, oppa. i spend more time with him than you, of course he knew." Suzy's trying hard to looks cool and calm.
" that's good, but i think you know nothing about him."
Suzy give him a smile.
" i know, he's an annoying man who doing everythings he wants without consideration and i like him."
" i dont think, you loving him is enough to know about his life unless you really care."

***

Suzy spend her time on reading her SNS, hate comments, she's already stop counting the comments and give up on these peoples.
" I'm doing better than them." she hypnotize herself, that everythings gonna be fine, and she's doing good, she's not commiting any crime.
Without Sehun, all the dangerous minds keep coming to her. She's bothered about what people said, about what journalist said on article, she's afraid of bad words.
she kept thinking about bad thought.


 

***

Sehun spend the rest of day with practicing, he lost two days ammount of dance and vocal practice because of Suzy.
Their comeback is less than two months. Every preparation needs to go smoothly.

s thought that Sehun was away with his parents to calming his mind. He lied to them.
His relationship with Suzy is always becoming a hot talk. He starting to getting used to it. But still, seeing a lot of fans that suffering because of this stuffs make him feel wronged and sorry to everyone.
He's not doing that good on his team, he can't sing nor dance, and he can't rap extremely well. His talent is just enough.
and the only thing that save him is his fans and popularity.


" Sehun-a, let's wrap up for today. I'm tired already." Kai pat his shoulder and walking away from him. He's replying with quick nod and start to reach his phone on the table.

Hug, juseyo..

He found a short message from Suzy, he stare at it and start typing a short reply.

i'm busy

Suzy, Suzy. That girl already makes his mind and heart scattered all over the places. He doesn't know how to handle her anymore.

I just saw kai, walking out from the building. why are you busy, when he's not?

He's blinking his eyes a few times. what is it? is she here?

 


hai hello hai hello, here i am again, sending my warmest greeting for all of you.

thank you for reading this story..

xoxo

_Karla