Coma

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Erae's pov~

 

"The only way to be forgiven is to repay for your sins."

 

I heard a gentle voice. "Eomma?" I call, but she was a just a whisper, disappearing instantly.

My whole body was aching, but mostly my chest. I felt a tube on my right arm. I reluctantly open my eyes, getting a hold of my surroundings. 

A hospital. I confirmed. I was lying down on a bed with an ivy tube taped on my arm, not knowing the reason why. "." I cursed. What the hell is happening? 

My thoughts went back to my father causing my heart to beat faster, they were interupted by a certain figure.

Sehun.

 

"Finally, you're awake." Something changed in him. I couldn't poInt it out, but mostly he looks tired with layers of bags under his eyes. 

He closes the door, sitting at the sofa beside me. My jaw slightly dropped at the view of the room. It was undoubtedly extravagant for someone like me. 

 

"How long?" I ask. I couldn't be in coma for long. I just fainted, didn't I? "6 days." He replied immediately. "Wh---why?" I stuttered. He sighed before explaining. "You didn't simply faint. You had surgery." Surgery? It wasn't scheduled 6 days ago. Why did they perform surgery?

 

As if he read my mind, he replied. "The doctors said you weren't in good condition. The surgery was mandatory." I force out the ivy tube, sitting in an upright position.

"What happened in the surgery?" I continue asking.

"One of your lungs was severly infected. They took it out and replaced it with someone else's." He spoke simply like it was nothing. I proccesed everthing that happened. It didn't seem much. So I ended up thinking about my father.

"My father?" 

"Stable, but currently in coma." He stated. I felt relieved. If something happened to him... 

"And you?" 

He gave me confused look. "What about me?"

 

"Are you okay?" Strangely, I couldn't help but be worried. I'd usually won't give a damn about anything. It felt tingly when I saw his dark circles. I just didn't know if I liked this feeling. Sehun stayed silent, probably dumbfounded I even asked. Sudddenly, I felt stupid for asking.

 

"Among the six days I was in coma, How many days did you spend here?" I questioned diverting the subject.

"Exactly six." Guilty. Why would I feel like that? But I did because of him. 

"Go home and rest.You look dead." I said as grab my own clothes. 

"Why? Are you worried?" He asks cockily. His ego returning. 

"No, because you're disturbing me." I came up with pathetic reason with of course he smirked to. 

I frown. "Get out. I need to change."

"The doctor says it's better for you to get discharged later." He informs. I shook my head. "I'm leaving. I do not like the smell of the hospital." 

---

"." I curse loudly. We we're already in the courtyard of the Blue House and I brood over a very disturbing fact. 

"I heavily dislike that foul-mouth of yours." I face the witch. Who I was grateful for not seeing her in a few days. She was slowly bringing out her true colors. 

She stares at me, full of confidence and digusting stride. How I wish she wasn't Sehun's mother aka. My soon to be mother-in ing-law. I smirk, amused of my mocking skills. Sad, I was only able to mock her in my mind.

 

"It's nice to see you too, your highness." I heard Sehun chuckle at my sarcasm. 

She scowled, glaring at me and Sehun. "Today's the first lesson. I hired you a wonderful teacher." 

"I just had my surgery. Could you just spare one day---?" 

"No, do you think I'm wasting funds on your lazy behavior. Today will be your lesson no matter what." She barked. I confirmed she has anger issues.

 

"Well, you." I murmur to myself. "What did you say?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter