Ball

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Erae's pov~

 

"Bull." I curse as I scrub the last stain of tomato sauce with detergent. I rest my legs on the toilet bowl, my ears drowning to the sound of the water. I've been cleaning for hours now. As if I wasn't used to this life. 

 

I wash off the thick layer of make-up the maid applied earlier. Without any warning, Sehun made a grand entrance causing me to yelp and slip on the wet floor. "Crap." Before I try to grab a hold of the sink, with lighting fast reflexes Sehun s an arm around my petitie waist. I met his strong gaze then appeared a smirk before he let go of his arms, allowing me to meet the cold hard ground. 

 

" you." I spat a curse, lifting myself from the ground. Revenge. My mind gave me an idea. Even before I throw a punch on his gut, he gripped my arm and pinned me to the bathroom wall. A groan escape my mouth. 

 

He was so close I could hear his heart beating. "Quite an entrance back there."  He mumbles to my ear. His voice deep and husky. It sent chills to my spine. "You too." I mumble back, distracting him as I knee his ball with a deadly force. 

 

He let out a cry after hissing curses at me. He deserve it. Not waiting until he recovers from the pain. I slammed the door shut. Unknowingly, a giggle withdraws from my lips. I rush to my room, immensly tired.

---

"Would you keep your horrible mouth shut? Thanks to your whining yesterday you caused a disaster." The queen came barging in my room yapping about the I did yesterday. Unfortunately, she began throwing pillows at me. "Do I have to remind you that you are the princess?" God, someone stop her.

 

I dodge all the pillows she threw at me. Sighing the moment she lifts another pillow. "Your higness, throwing pillows at me won't solve anything." I argued as I dress up.

"Despicable. I shouldn't waste my time on you." She spat, slamming the door on my face. 

 

"Good morning, my lady." Chohee greeted with a smile. "Yeah, you too." I reply casually. I got used to her being around. "I'm certain you are aware the ball is today. Everyone is excited." She cheered, hugging the clothes holder. I concluded she was getting weirder everyday. 

 

Strangely, I had a bad feeling about the ball, a gut feeling. Instinct they say, but I didn't want to step on her moment. 

"The ball starts at 6pm. In a few hours, you'll have to prepare. I can imagine how stunning you will look with the gown." 

---

"May I ask about your favorite color?" The maid asks as she washes my hair with lavender-scented shampoo, Finally preparing for the ball though I couldn't shake of the bad feeling.

"Red." I stated. No one actually knew this because I frequently wear black white or gray. 

"That's a new." She replied silently.

 

The maids continued fixing my hair and applying layers of make-up to my face until they were done with everything. I didn't bother looking at the mirror. I never really bothered about appearance, they were a nuisance. The only thing I felt was my long brown hair. I notice it has been straightened. My mother used to touch my hair a lot. I smile at the short memory. 

 

"My lady, here's your gown." 

 

I turn to view the gown. I had to admit the gown was a jaw-dropper. Fierce red, sleeveless, fluffly bottom with a slit in the middle, reaching the floor. It was better than I've expected it to be. I gave a satisfied nod to the maid before she helped me with a gown. 

 

The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter