Favor

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's pov~

 

"Speak. It's your only chance." Luhan spat. He kept his hands on his pockets, pretending to be uninterested, but his actions tell different. "I know everything." I boldly confessed as I mess my golden brown hair. "Really? Do you know everything?" He bit his lower lip. It was his habit of his. Funnily, I knew these silly thing"You can stop the marriage between me and Erae. You always find a way." Somehow I was hoping he did have away and stop this stupid deal from happening, but deep in my heart I was aware nothing or no one could place a bind to the deal.

 

"What's your point Sehun?" I noticed his temper rising. He was known for it because most of time he was annoyed to hell. "Why would I try to stop your ing engagement? I should wish for your misery." Finally I managed to say something he actually dreaded. "Because you love her..." Most of the time Luhan hid his emotions well, but when he is with her he's a broken statue. He changed because of her. No one knew he sometimes cried himself to sleep and it is all because of her...

 

His eyes grew to the size of saucers, twitching his brows, his face instantly paling. He released a frown. "Girls are good for one thing and one thing only; A good . She's just one of them." He retorted. Did I mention he was also a excellent liar? I But when it comes to her that is a different story. 

Speaking of a devil, I grimaced at the two figures a little too far from us. One of them was Erae the other one was unknown, probably the friend she mentioned. I sigh. She really surpassed the impossible. 

 

"What? Cat got your tougue?" Luhan snapped, giving a deadly glare. I slid into my pocket, wrinkling it in process. "No, it got yours." I replied. Before either of us could leave, ending the tense atmosphere. A maid rushed to us. "Lunch is being served. Ah, and Lady Erae will also be joining. Will you also be joining, prince Luhan?" A mischievous smirked flashed on his face. "Of course." 

 

Almost never. That's how often he ate with us. The only times he ate with us is when he is forced by father, but today he's going willingly because of a certain addition to the table. How amusing. 

 

Erae's pov~

 

"Will you do me a favor, Sohee?" 

A small smile appeared on her face. "Of course, anything for you." Her voice was laced with hesitation, but she tried to conceal it from me. "So what is it? The favor I mean." I tie my hair into a ponytail, staring straight at her. She waited for me to say something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter