Past

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Luhan's pov~

 

"Oppa! faster!" Moans filled the whole room. It was music to my ears. "Luhan oppa! Right there please!" She begged. I form a smirk. I loved when they begged. I touch every inch of her body hungrily while she screamed my name in pleasure. 

 

While I was busy making out with the on my bed someone decided to barge into my room, disturbing my session. Whoever it was I was going to kill them. Everybody knew not to disturb me when I was having my sessions. "Who the is bothering---" I shut up recognizing the figure standing, unfazed by the sight she was seeing. She looked oddly familiar. 

 

Interested in the girl, I remove the 's arms from my waist and walk to the figure. She stood still, not moving an inch. I eye her body. She was y and attractive. It . I smirk. "Oh who's this?" I asked. "Oppa! We're not finished come back here! The whine. The girl faced me, her eyes widening at me. She took a step backward, dropping her purse. She opened to say something.

 

"Han." She called out.

 

My body froze at the nickname she called me. Han. The only person who would call me that is... Jang Erae. I didn't care about my childhood . All I cared right now is how she . How her lips seemed like a warning.

The corner of my lips turn into a smirk. I stormed close to her, wrapping my arms around her petite waist. I place her lips on mine, tasting her sweet but bitter lips that gave me satisfaction unlike the I ed earlier. Strangely, I wanted more of her, taking advantage of her shock. I insert my tongue, exploring every corner of , her tougue. It felt like utopia and I didn't even believe that .

 

I felt a sharp bite on my tougue then I was roughly pushed. Lastly, she smacked me hard with the lacy bra, own by the earlier. The metal part hit my face, leaving a scar. I chuckle at her reaction. "Sorry, was that your first?" I teased. She ignored me.

"You've changed, Han." She said, speaking gently. I smile, she always had a soft spot for me. "So did you. You weren't this aggressive before." I commented causing her to frown. "Don't do that ever again, Han." She warned. I shrugged, not giving her a reply.

 

"I wondered where you went after you got adopted so this is where you were." She spoke. I embraced the silence for a moment. "I've tried finding you, Han." She added while picking up her purse. I suddenly felt angry, reminiscing the past. "You've tried to find me?! Goddamit Erae! You're the one who left." I push her harshly to the wall. She flinched. I place my arms between her shoulders, pinning her to the wall.

 

She shook her head, her eyes full of sadness and pain, but most of all disappointment. The eyes I first saw in the orphanage. "No, Han. You were always the one who left." The promise we made when we were kids to stay together was broken by me. I slowly bring my arms down, letting her slip through.

 

"Among all the people who used me, cast me aside and left, you hurt me the most. So don't expect me to be kind to you, Han." She remarked with her poisonous tougue. "Don't call me that. I'm Luhan." Her lips stretch into a smirk. "You'll always be Han to me." With that she left my room.

 

I tossed a thin blank to the woman to cover herself. I give her money, signaling her to leave. Today I know her, tomorrow I don't. It was the same routine but now I can't follow the same routine... Not with her around.

 

 

 Erae's pov~

 

"Where's the prince?" I kept my tone low, but enough for the maid to hear. The maid jumped in surprised. "You mean prince Sehun, my lady? He's in his in room. You want me you?" I walk in a fast pace even the maid had a hard time catching up. "No, I'll find him myself."

 

I stomp, trying to find Sehun's room. I wasn't going to leave him alone not after that heated conversation with Han. That devious prince. He knew everything. I remove my heals so I could run faster. Barefooted, I opened all the doors of this huge mansion, not caring if anyone watched.

 

Finally finding his room, I turn the knob. Unfortunately, it was locked, but I was aware he was in there, hearing movement behind the door. I reach the bobbin pin in my hair, messing it up. I use it to pick the lock, successfully opening it. I smirk, he wasn't avoiding me longer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter