Black Rose

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's pov~

 

I have a strong alcohol tolerance, everyone in the Blue House was aware of that that's why I always drank alone. I wasn't drunk even after 5 bottles of champagne. A heavy feeling swayed in my heart. What was this feeling? Was I feeling guilty for not helping her? I shook my head in denial as I pour the alcohol to the glass until the last drop. I thought about Luhan for a seond. We haven't talk or seen each others faces for a 3 weeks. Funny since we were living in the same house. I realized it was about time I open my mouth to him. He was clueless. 

 

I stumble into him in the corner of the hallways talking to a maid. I noticed it was the maid who help Erae earlier with her breakdown in my room. I couldn't afford overhearing their converstion. Hyung always hated it when he discovers that I snuck into his business. Seeing the maid leave, I advance to him. He lifted his head up to face me. 

"Hyung. We need to talk." It felt strange speaking to him. It was not so brotherly at all. He stares at me for awhile. For the first time not pushing me out, telling me not to bother him. The tension only getting thicker. "I'll explain everything." I finally said.

 

"No, I'll explain everything." Without both of us knowing, Father adrupty appeared. "First thing in the morning, including your mother mother and Erae. We will speak of this. So both of you get some rest." Luhan and I give him a respectful nod before parting ways.

 

Rest. It sounding so tempting. I haven't had any for past weeks eversince since she came. I lay on my bed, my eyelids feeling heavy then I out.

---

"I apologize for the late introductions, Oh Hyukmin is the name. As the king, it is an honor to meet the daughter of Jang Eran, the late queen." He said with a wide smile, but his eyes as were as cold and empty. Erae didn't say anything. In fact, she looked like she wasn't too bothered by him.

 

Everyone in the family gathered here, after father sent the guards out of the throne room. Even Luhan hyung payed attention to father. "As of now, I think we think through this attentively for this is important matters." No one reacted, they all just listened. "I shall go straight to the point. Both of you are considered engaged because of the deal made." He paused.

 

"A seal to bond the Jang and Oh family respectively. In return of your approval to this deal, you and your father shall be treated. Exact date of treatment isn't decided, but Erae you will see him shortly." Her expression darkens to the mention of her father. An apparent frown appeared in her face.

 

"As for the marriage, we have yet to make reservations, but the wait will not be long. So please prepare dor this event. So any questions?" He carefully observed everyone especially. 

"I have a say in this." Luhan hyung spoke but his eyes never left Erae. The kings attention shifted to him. "Luhan." He called in a warning tone. 

 

"How long will this deal last?" Hyung asked almost in the same tone as father's. Erae lifted her head to face Hyung with an odd expression. Mother held hyung's arm, preventing him from saying more. Luhan eyes narrowed at her. "It will last until it last so stay out of it." Father replied displeased. 

 

"What will happen to him after?" Erae but in. Her eyes flaming towards the king. I knew what she meant by him. Her only father. "Who? My dear." 

"My father, what will happen to him after everything is done?" He looked taken back with her question. "It's up to you, darling. You're the princess now. You can decide." Erae actually seemed kinda surprised with his answer. I didn't believe what father has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter