Father

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Erae's pov~

 

I groan, stretching my arms and legs, hugging the fluffy pillow between my legs. Wait Pillow? I try to remember what happened last night. I stupidly fell asleep while riding the motorbike and now I'm suddenly here in the bed of my room. . I cursed. I look at the clothes I look was wearing, fortunately, I was still wearing the same thing from yesterday.

 

"Good morning, my lady. You have a visitor." A visitor? Who the hell would visit me on the morning? "Who?" I asked Chohee, sitting om the bed. 

"She says her name is Sohee. Yoon Sohee." She's return most probably with the news of my father. The thing is she was way too early.

 

"Shall I tell her to come over?" I shook my head. "No, no. I'll go instead." I shove myself to the closet changing into whatever I could find. I rush to the elevator before someone pushed me the wall. The force almost made me flinch. 

"Han." I recognized deadly.

He grasp my hand holding them tightly. What was his problem? "Let me go, Han." I said with a sigh, peering at the floor.

 

He stood against the wall, staring at me with his hazel eyes. He never opened his mouth until now. I gave up and walked away. I felt a harshh pull on my arm, making me turn around and crash on his hard chest. Damn.

I push as hard as I can, but he wouldn't budge. I smell the strong scent of alcohol on his shirt. He must have drank. There waa something wrong with him. "Don't move. Let's just stay like this for awhile, please." He begged. His voice hushed like a child.

 

He pulls me closer and hugs me tighter, resting his head on my shoulders. "Don't leave. I'm sorry." Han whispers to my ear. I couldn't interpret his words. 

I blink my eyes for a few seconds. My eye caught the surveilance camera. "Han, stop- there's a camera watching us." One more time I push him away, this time a lot stronger which made him trip slightly. 

 

"You won't just listen. What's gotten into you?" I ask frustrated, but he just layed his head low, not meeting my eyes. I sigh once more. "Just take shower. You wreak of alcohol." 

---

I stop in the stairs, catching a glimpse of Sohee sitting in the main sofa. I curiously wonder why she went with the direct approach usually she'd sneak in. 

Sohee faces me with a blank expression. "Erae." She called out softly, not creating attention.

"Do you want to go somewhere private or---

"No, here is fine. I have not much to tell anyways." 

 

She looked like a mess. Hair tied in a faulty manner, clothes barely holding and a huge bruise in her cheek. "What happened to you?" 

"I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." I notice the monotone in her voice. Something terrible happened, but I decided not to pry. 

 

"I failed to visit your father. His ward is covered with guards, but I heard from the nurses he's going unstable so are you Erae." I understood her situation so I nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter