Deal

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Erae's pov~

 

 

"Let's have a deal." He smirked. His eyes turn into a darker shade of black. I shook my head I didn't like the sound of that. Deal? What did he mean?

 

"No." I stated, refusing whatever he has to offer. Out of all the people he would be have a deal with me? Unacceptable.

He raised an eyebrow. "Most girls would line up just to shake hands with me and you won't accept the chance to have a deal with me?" He scoffed. "Unfortunately Ms. Jang, I'm not taking no for an answer."

 

"So what are you gonna do about it?" I crossed my arms over my chest. I didn't plan to stay but this jerk was testing my nerves. He stood closer to me. "This." My mind went black for a moment. He took a advantage of that as he grabs my arm, pulling me to nowhere.

 

"Let me go!" I try prying off his arm from me but he had a firm grip. I couldn't win his strength. "Okay." He let go but I fell on the ground, scraping my knees. Telling him to let me go was stupid. I let him make a fool of myself.I glare him. He didn't faze. He looked down then squatted to my level. "See where you are, you're down there, you''ll always be down there, falling and begging. Jang Erae. So Let stick to business shall we."

 

What the ?! I was screaming in my mind. ing . "Now follow me because if you don't you'll have worse then falling on your knees." He had authority in his voice. The kind that annoyed me to bits.

 

Without having any choice, I follow him. We were passing the gates where I fainted. The guards just let him straight into the gates without saying a word which made him question his identity more.

I continued, debating whether to run away or not. In the end I followed him. Whoever he was he had authority, something I didn't want to question.

 

Inside the gate was a different world. Everything was so clean and orderly. The place was luxurious, totally different from the street of Mendicants. I scan the area. In awe with everything I saw here.

 

The led me inside what seemed to be a restaurant, glass walls and expensive furniture filled the place. The waiters bowed at his presence. I heard whispers from them too, probably talking about me. A poor girl inside this luxurious restaurant.

"VIP room." He whispered to the waitress. "Yes of course, your highness." Your highness? Was he royalty? . I cursed mentally.

 

"Sit down." He ordered me. "Bossy" I complained but he ignored me. I sat down, feeling the silk on my chair. It was so soft I could touch it everyday.

"Did you bring me here just to feed me?" I asked. "Of course not."

"Two coffee, one without sugar." He ordered to the waitress. "Right away, your highness." She bowed then left with order.

 

We stayed silent, having a staring contest. A man wearing a suit interrupted. "The one you asked for, your highness." The man gave him something that looked at a file. He opened it.

 

"Let's begin." He relaxed on his chair, waiting for me to say something. He opens the file, carefully reading the contents. I tap the glass of the table repeatedly, I look around the room, spotting a camera at one of the corners. Before my patience ran out he opens his mouth to say something."Before anything else let me introduce myself properly. As I said my name is Oh Se---" He was interfered by the waitress. "Here are your orders." She placed two tiny cups on the table, one for me and one for the jerk across me.

 

"What is this black liquid?" I touch the cup, it being extremely hot. I slightly burn myself, feeling the tingling sensation of the heat. "It's called coffee." He taught but I knew he mentally rolled his eyes. "I'll continue with what I was saying." 

"I'm Oh Sehun, prince of the south." He announced. It caught my attention as I stop sipping the coffee in my hand, placing the cup on the table. "Prince? you're the prince?" I asked, uncertain if he was a fraud or not but from the way the waiters called him your highness. I didn't doubt it as much.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter