Strike

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one's pov~

 

 A brutal slap met the cheeks of a man who failed to do his duty, He flinched at the impact. Slowly his cheeks turned bright red. On the other hand, the upper man was furious on his men's failure. He slammed his fists on the table causing some contents to fall. No one could ease his wrath.

 

"I precisely said to execute the plan, not fail it!" He huffed in absolute anger. The poor man did nothing but look down, gazing at the floor. "Talk, you idiot." 

"She attacked us. We were no match for her." He explained in sorrow. But the man only gave him a disapproving look in return. "I sent the most skilled assasins with you and still no match for her? How?" He rubbed chin, in deep thought.

 

"Then she saved me to relay to you a short message; She says we have to do better than that." Silence filled the room, both of their prides broken. 

"The rest?" 

"Gone. They're probably interrogated as we speak." His tone was spiteful but full of regret. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." He repeated, showing a good amount of disdain.

 

"But we have good news, sir." He announced adruptly, this time with much more energy. "The newbies have arrived and one them knows Jang Erae personally." 

 

"Who?"

 

Erae's pov~

 

Pathetic. That one word described the whole situation. Sitted on a wooden chair, my knees meeting my chest as I hear the cries of torture in the interrogation room. Sehun suggested I stay away but I didn't mind. I've seen and heard worse and I wanted to know who were after me but we weren't getting any close.

 

The king himself questioned them, asking them where'd they come from, who they work for? Neither of the 7 of them opened their mouths. Of course, they had their loyalties. The question is how long they'll last?

 

The only thing between me and the intruders was a diamond glass wall. Even a bomb couldn't make a dent to it. The transparent wall allowed me to keenly observe them. Know your enemy, they say.

 

Sehun and the king took turns in talking to them. Not much luck no matter how nasty the torture. I admit. I'm impressed. But this was how long it gets. Enough playing, it's time I talk them out. Me. The princess.

"Hmm. Both of you get out. I'm going in." I speak calmly through the mike that connected to the inside. I wait for their response. "No, it's dangerous." Sehun comments with the king agreeing. Dangerous, my . I don't wanna rot here not getting answers.

 

"We have thousands of guards surrounding this place. Don't overreact. Besides, I'll capable of handling this." All the intuders face me since they also heard what I've said. I could see their true identities now, without the crappy masks covering them.

"So?"

"Fine, but we'll only give you a few minutes after that you're out." Sehun confirmed strictly. I didn't argue with that. I nod before stepping inside.

 

First things first, it smelled like . The revolting scent of blood and sweat mixed. It caused me to my stomach to churn. I hissed a curse before seating on the interrogater's chair. I silently judge them with narrowed eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter