Escape

Never talk to strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Erae's pov~

 

"Leaving so soon, princess." Barefooted, I turn around to see eight masked men. They stand at the end of the other side of the hall, waiting for an opportunity perhaps. They followed me I was sure of that. I figured out that I was their target. Maybe they thought I was an easy bait. What could a princess do in the midst of grave danger. 

 

"A distraction." I calmly confirmed, not sparing them a glance. "You created this chaos to deflect attention and corner me somewhere to get me for yourselves, correct?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. The men surprised at my composed and straightforward demeanor. 

 

Who knew what I was thinking right now? I didn't even know myself. Right now, I was just a mad woman, facing a bunch of masked men. "Smart." The leader commented. I advance to them to see if they were holding guns. Only three with guns. Were they underestimating me? 

 

"So what is your motive? To kill me?" I ask as I study their every single move. "Why should we tell you?" The leader scoffed under his mask. 

Trickery. "Please don't do anything. I'm scared." I faked a whimper, my composed demeanor earlier was replaced with a frightened look. 

 

"Now now, princess. Your finally realizing the situation." He patted my head. If I only you knew... "Come with us and no one will get hurt." He said with such acute wickedness. "Really?" I cried. He nodded. Lies.

 

I grab his head and push it to the ground with a baleful force before grabbing his handgun from the holster attached on behind his pants. He fell on his face. I stepped on his back, pinning him down. It all happened so fast. None of them could react. I point the gun on him with no hesitation.

 

The whole troop was dumbfounded. They couldn't do much with the leader down. A smirk escaped my mouth. 

"What are you idiots doing? Get her!" I twist his head using my foot just enough to make him unconsious. 

 

At first they were reluctant. I could tell they were trained from the stance and form so I am 100% sure they memorize all the techniques listed in the book by heart. With the skills, perhaps they could beat me into pulp, but there one technique they probably haven't mastered... Dirty play; one of my specialties.

 

One of them charged at me, he was the one of them who had guns. I harshly bit the guy's arm hard causing him to drop the pistol and rub the spot. Now I knew why he had the gun beacause he was one of the weaker ones, backing up with a weapon. I his forehead to the wall causing him to black out. 

 

In the corner of my eyes I see a silver lining coming forth. A knife. I dodge it. Thanking my natural fast reaction time. A catch a breath, feeling restless. I choke the life out of a guy who tried to assault me from behind my back. 

 

Well, Karma had it's effects as someone wrap an arm around my long neck, cuttting my source of oxygen. I wasn't fully recovered after the surgery as a result I cough relentlessly. "That's enough playing around." The who choked me spoke. Not giving up, I pinch his thigh with all my might. He groan, releasing his fat arms. Revenge. I give him the taste of my roundhouse kick that knocked him out.

"What a ." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter