Eunhae

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys!

I apologize if this chapter took longer than usual, but I need to be honest, I wasn't really sure how to handle Eunhae. Even when I was just starting this story, I already knew that it was with Eunhae that I would have most difficulty. It's the pairing that I'm least familiar with. And then I got more pressured because apparently my Elf friend was right when she told me that Eunhae has a lot of fans. And I got even more pressured when I realized that there's quite a number of Eunhae fans reading this story. I apologize in advance for any inaccuracies, and I hope I don't disappoint the Elfs and Eunhae fans reading. I did try my best.

The two maknaes were currently lounging around in DBSK’s living room. Kyuhyun had come over to discuss their matchmaking plan, but that would have to wait for a while. Because Changmin was eating. And nothing got in the way of Changmin and his food. Nothing that still wanted to exist in this world, that is. Kyuhyun watched in mild disgust as Changmin practically inhaled his food.

Changmin put the last of his food in his mouth and said, “Yeew gnouw, Gyoo” munch “zeenk nezz peir” munch “zzy eahz” munch “pie.”

As Changmin’s mouth was bulging with food, Kyuhyun only understood the last word. He rolled his eyes. “That’s cake you’re eating, Min. Not pie.”

Jaejoong had baked a huge cake earlier that day for Changmin. Changmin had been pestering his hyung for a whole week just for that. So, the DBSK eldest finally gave in, just to get some peace. And the cake was all Changmin’s. Changmin had raised hell when Kyuhyun had tried to get a slice for himself.

Then, the Super Junior maknae added, “Didn’t Jaejoong hyung teach you not to talk with your mouth full?”

Changmin did a big swallow. “No, I said that I think that the next pair’s easy as pie.”

“And how do you know that?” Kyuhyun raised a challenging eyebrow.

“Please, haven’t you seen the amount of skinship that your hyungs do? That thing they call ‘fan service’? Yeah, right! It’s like an excuse for them to do some kind of public !” Changmin said, grimacing a bit at the thought.

“Oh, their ‘fan service’ isn’t to that level,” Kyuhyun unexpectedly said. Changmin was about to argue, but Kyuhyun smirked evilly and added, “Not yet, at least.”

It was quite early one Tuesday morning. The sun had barely risen and the only living creatures making sounds were the birds that were chirping about on Eunhyuk’s windowsill. Meanwhile, the said Super Junior member was still sprawled on his bed, sleeping soundly and seemingly having a nice dream, based on the smile on his face.

But that all changed when Eunhyuk’s blanket was suddenly pulled off him, causing him to wake up by the sudden cold.

“Wakey, wakey, Hyukie!” Donghae chirped brightly as Eunhyuk groggily opened his eyes to glare at him.

“What are you doing, Hae?” Eunhyuk mumbled irritably as he tried to grab his blanket back from Donghae. “Go away, I’m sleeping!”

“Nuh-uh, Hyuk!” Donghae shook his head. “We need to get to the studio for practice!”

“What? No, we don’t! I’m off today!” Eunhyuk protested. He sat up and rubbed his eyes furiously. Donghae’s announcement had made him fully awake. And quite displeased.

“Not according to manager hyung’s text, you’re not,” Donghae said, waving his phone that he was holding. “There’s been a sudden change in the line-up for our coming D+E concert. We need to learn a new dance number.”

“What?! Seriously?!” Eunhyuk groaned, falling back on his bed. So much for getting some rest today! “But that’s in three days! And they only tell us that we have to learn something new now?!”

Donghae pulled on his arm. “Exactly! So, we haven’t got much time! C’mon, get up and shower already! We’re needed there in an hour to meet the choreographers who’ll be teaching us that new dance!”

“Choreographers? As in more than one?” Eunhyuk frowned as he let Donghae pull him up and out of the bed. “That’s kind of odd…”

Leeteuk was just getting out of his room, and the first sight of the day waiting for him in the hallway was Donghae pulling along Eunhyuk, who was still in his bed clothes, behind him.

“Morning, hyung!” Donghae greeted him brightly, pausing from his current task.

The Super Junior leader mentally shook his head at how Donghae was such a morning person. As opposed to the still whining and and complaining Eunhyuk that he was dragging along.

“Hey, Donghae. What are you two up to this early?” Leeteuk smiled, looking at them curiously.

“Oh, I’m just trying to get Hyukie here to shower already, otherwise we’ll be late!”

“But I don’t wanna shower!” Eunhyuk whined. “It’s too cold!”

“That’s what the heater’s for, silly!” Donghae said, continuing to pull Eunhyuk towards the bathroom.

“But it’s too early!”

“Lee Hyukjae, you’re taking a bath and that’s final!” Donghae said sternly now. “Even if I have to get rid of your clothes for you and push you into the bathtub myself!”

And Leeteuk watched with wide eyes as Donghae opened the bathroom door, pushed Eunhyuk inside, and also went inside himself.

Well.

The leader wondered what Eunhae shippers would have paid just to see that scene (even if it was really innocent, with Donghae just making sure that Eunhyuk didn’t make them late).

‘Oh, the fanfics that that would have inspired,’ Leeteuk thought. Then, he went to the kitchen to make some coffee for himself and the still-snoring Kangin that he had left on their bed.

“Kyuhyun, we look completely ridiculous!” Changmin snarled at his best friend, glaring down at the outfit that he was wearing right now.

“You’re the one that’s being ridiculous!” Kyuhyun retorted. “We look completely fine!”

“Kyuhyun!” Changmin shouted exasperatedly. “We look ridiculous! And Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung will be suspicious right away when they see us! How can they not? I’m suspicious of us!” He glared again at the clothes that they were wearing.

“Ha! As if!” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Those two idiots won’t notice a thing!”

“Kyu, they’re not that dense!”

“We look fine, Min! They won’t be suspicious! They won’t even notice anything! Now, let’s go or we’ll be late for our dance lesson!” Kyuhyun smirked evilly in anticipation.

Eunhyuk and Donghae stared.

The D+E pair just… stared… as their “choreographers” entered the studio. Or maybe ‘gawked’ is a better word. Yeah, they gawked at the choreographers. And the clothes that they were wearing.

The two choreographers were wearing loose shirts, sweatpants, and rubber shoes, which were all normal dance practice outfits. But the odd thing was… they were also wearing dark shades, large hats, and scarfs that covered the lower half of their faces.

Being idols themselves, Donghae and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter