Prologue

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Thanks for the interest!

This is my first try in a ChangKyu story, and also my first try on a story where the SJ members are more than just supporting characters. Also, I'm saying this now already, I'm not an Elf, so if there any inaccuracies, please forgive them and let's just go with it for the story.

That being said, I hope you all enjoy this! :)

Here's the Prologue, where Changmin and Kyuhyun begin their newest, evil plan >:)

Prologue

BANG!

Kyuhyun sat bolt upright as the door of his bedroom suddenly burst open. His wide and shocked eyes then took in the form of his furious-looking best friend standing at the threshold.

“Ugh!” Kyuhyun groaned loudly as he flopped back down on his bed.

He should have known it would be Changmin! It was only Heechul among his hyungs who would dare to just enter the lair of the evil maknae just like that, and the Super Junior diva was currently away on a scheduled appearance at the studio.

“What are you doing here at this time of the night?!” Kyuhyun demanded. Okay, granted, it was only past 10pm, but still… “I was just about to fall asleep when you came running in here like a maniac! Do you know how much I need some sleep right now?! I’ve had just about 5 hours of sleep in 3 days! Can’t you see the size of the shadows under my eyes?!”

“I CAN’T STAND THEM ANYMORE!” Changmin screamed, pulling at his hair and pacing around Kyuhyun’s room like a wild and deranged animal. He clearly hadn’t been paying any attention to a word that Kyuhyun’s just said. “I JUST- I CAN’T! I CANNOT GO ON LIVING LIKE THIS AND STILL KEEP MY SANITY INTACT! I CAN’T!”

Kyuhyun watched Changmin with furrowed eyebrows and personally thought that his best friend’s sanity was already long gone.

“What’s up with you?” Kyuhyun asked as he sat up on his bed again, frowning.

“Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung!” Changmin shouted shrilly, continuing with his pacing.

Kyuhyun now rolled his eyes. “What, they’ve been acting like an overbearing appa and umma to you again?” That was one of Changmin’s most common complaints about his two eldest hyungs, after all.

“No! That I can actually handle! But this… this is just ridiculous!”

“What the hell is going on?! Get to the point already!”

“My Yunjae hyungs are being… well, Yunjae!” Then, Changmin paused and, if possible, looked even more pissed. “Only they’re not!”

“Meaning?” Kyuhyun said, bewildered.

“They’re always all lovey dovey, but they just keep dancing around it! One minute they’re there making Yunjae fangirls’ wildest dreams come true, then the next minute they’re being all awkward and tensed with each other!”

Changmin fell face down on the bed beside Kyuhyun.

“Why can’t they just get together officially and be done with it?!” Changmin moaned in irritation, his voice muffled by Kyuhyun’s blankets.

“Because they’re being completely stupid, that’s why,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

Changmin turned to lie on his back instead. He frowned up at Kyuhyun. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter