Hanchul (Part 2)

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Sorry this took awhile. I've been a bit preoccupied the past few days, hence the late-ish update.

Also, in other news, as we all know, Yunho enlisted yesterday. 3 My bias enlisted T_T

Well, let's get on with this chapter, and maybe the evil maknaes can cheer us up a bit. :)

“Will you please tell me already why I need to go on a date?!” Changmin demanded angrily as Kyuhyun held out a light green long-sleeved shirt in front of the DBSK maknae, trying to judge if it will look good on Changmin.

The two maknaes were in a high-end clothing store. Kyuhyun had insisted that they go get some nice clothes for Changmin (since he can't go on a date looking like a disaster) and that it needs to be the Super Junior maknae who will pick them out, since he claimed that Changmin had terrible fashion sense.

Right now, the saleslady in the shop was giving them a wide breadth. She was a K-pop fan and had been more than excited when Changmin and Kyuhyun came, but it didn’t take her long to notice the foul mood that Changmin had. Nor how they were obviously plotting for something. So, she wisely stayed away.

“You need to go because we need to get Hanchul together!” Kyuhyun said sternly.

“So, what, you want me to go on a date with Hankyung hyung?! No way! I don’t want to get slaughtered by Heechul hyung!”

“You’re not going on a date with Hankyung hyung,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

Changmin looked horrified.

“I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH HEECHUL HYUNG!” Changmin cried out, positively aghast that his so-called best friend would suggest such a thing. He would rather get killed by Heechul than date him.

“It’s not him you’re going out with either, so get stop getting your in a twist!” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Oh,” Changmin said, blinking once. “Who, then?”

Kyuhyun didn’t answer and just held out a blue shirt in front of Changmin instead. “Yeah, I think we’d better go with this color. Fandom color and all that…”

“What? Our fandom’s color is red! It’s yours that’s blue!”

“Yeah, and I’m the one picking it, aren’t I?” Kyuhyun raised a challenging eyebrow.

“You better pay for it, too,” Changmin said, his eyes narrowing dangerously.

“Fine, since you need to pay for the date…”

At the mention of the ‘date’ word again, Changmin grabbed wildly at his hair. “Goddammit, Kyu! Just tell me about this date already!”

“Oh, it’s not that much of a big deal, stop overreacting!” Kyuhyun said exasperatedly as they moved on to check out some neckties. “Look, I’ve thought about it, we’ve been handling this couple all wrong-“

“You mean you’ve been handling it all wrong,” Changmin shot. “Those are your failed plans!”

“Shut up, before I strangle you with this!” Kyuhyun said irritably, waving a purple tie in front of Changmin threateningly. “Anyway, we need to make the diva jealous- that’s the way to go about it! You know, have a girl be all clingy and touchy with Hankyung hyung! Heechul hyung will blow his fuse when he sees that!” Kyuhyun smirked evilly, just thinking about it.

“Hmm, that might actually work,” Changmin said slowly, conceding. “But where does me going on a date come in all of this?”

“My sister has a friend from China visiting this week, and she’s perfect for the plan,” Kyuhyun said happily. “Heechul hyung will explode like a volcano!”

“But why do I need to go on a date?!” Changmin asked again, getting quite frustrated. Why, oh, why was it so hard to get a straight answer from Kyuhyun?!

“I may or may not have promised her a date with you if she agrees to act and help out with the plan,” Kyuhyun admitted sheepishly.

“You what?!” Changmin shouted furiously.

“What? She likes K-pop, and all your hyungs are already paired up. It’s only you that’s available,” Kyuhyun shrugged. "And make sure you don't embarrass me!"

Changmin glared at him for the comment, but otherwise ignored it. “Well, you have a lot of hyungs!”

“Yeah, but we can’t risk that, in case they see her when she ‘flirts’ with Hankyung hyung,” Kyuhyun reasoned. Then, he scowled. “And it’s DBSK that’s her favorite K-pop group, not Super Junior.”

That had Changmin smirking. “Well, she’s obviously got great taste in music, then.”

Kyuhyun really did try to strangle Changmin with the tie he was holding.

A sharp knock on his door made Hankyung look up from a script that he was reading. And his insides churned uncomfortably when he saw that it was the evil maknae who came into his room.

“Hey, hyung,” Kyuhyun greeted him casually.

“What’s up, Kyuhyun?” Hankyung said, looking cautious. Who knows what Kyuhyun might be up to, right?

“I need a favor.”

‘This can’t be good,’ Hankyung thought.

“So, you know how you don’t have any schedule tomorrow afternoon?” the maknae continued. “I was wondering if you can show around a friend of my sister. She just arrived a few days ago from China, and my sister won’t be free until the weekend, and I thought the girl would be more comfortable with you.”

“With me? But she doesn’t even know me?” Hankyung said, confused.

“Yeah, but you’re both Chinese, so I figured it might help her relax to meet someone from the same background in a foreign place,” Kyuhyun shrugged.

Hankyung still thought that Kyuhyun’s request was odd, but well, if this was the only thing that the evil maknae was asking from him, then it’s not so bad, right? I mean, because knowing Kyuhyun, he could have asked for something more… well, evil.

“Well, okay, Kyu…” Hankyung agreed hesitantly.

“Great! Thanks, hyung!” Kyuhyun said brightly, then left the room.

It wasn’t an evil grin, but there was just something about Kyuhyun’s smile that Hankyung couldn’t help but feel like he had just signed his own death sentence.

“Oh, Seoul is just so beautiful!” Mei Li exclaimed as she and Hankyung walked around a shopping district in the area.

“It is,” Hankyung agreed right away. While he might miss his home country now and then, there was no denying the beauty of Korea. Not to mention that it was nice to be able to converse with someone in his native tongue.

“Thank you for showing me around, Hangeng.”

“Oh, you’re most welcome,” Hankyung smiled warmly at her. Then, he checked his watch. “My bandmates will be home soon. Would you like to stop by our dorm to meet them?”

“Oh, yes! That would be perfect! I love Super Junior!” Mei Li giggled.

“Why are you smiling like that?” Sungmin asked anxiously when he saw the expression on Kyuhyun’s face.

“Oh, nothing,” Kyuhyun said airily. “Just looking forward to getting home and getting some rest…”

“Right,” Sungmin said, edging away from him.

The other Super Junior members felt like the elevator ride to their floor was suddenly taking so long. Being trapped in a metal box with an obviously plotting evil maknae was a horror story just waiting to happen…

Thankfully, the elevator ride passed without any Super Junior dying, and they all hurried out of the elevator the moment its doors opened.

When they got inside their dorm, the first thing they all saw was Hankyung sitting on the couch with a Chinese girl. Heechul’s eyes narrowed when he noticed just how close she was sitting next to Hankyung, their legs touching.

“Who’s this, Hankyung?” Leeteuk asked curiously, shooting the girl a friendly smile.

“Oh, she’s Kyuhyun’s sister’s friend, hyung. She’s visiting here for a week. Mei Li, these are my bandmates,” Hank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter