Sibum

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys! Sorry this next chapter took a while. I honestly had no idea what to do here, except for making Kyuhyun "dress up". Also, the chapters keep getting longer. I try to keep them relatively short, but as always with how I write, the chapters just keep getting longer the more I go on into a story. Sorry about that.

Anyway, here's the final couple- Sibum! :D

For the first time ever, Kyuhyun was beginning to think that maybe- just maybe- his matchmaking plan wasn’t such a brilliant idea after all.

Well, alright, technically this isn’t the first time. He had regretted his plans when he had been (most rightfully, in his opinion) jealous of Mei Li, Yesung, and Ddang-I’mtotallyseducingShimChangmin-koma. Or whatever was the name of that ty turtle of his Yesung hyung.

But this was the first time Kyuhyun regretted his plans in relation to himself.

“I can’t believe I’m wearing a dress!” the Super Junior maknae complained. “A mothering dress!”

Changmin managed not to laugh. Carefully maintaining a straight face, he just rolled his eyes instead.

“It’s not a dress, Kyu. That’s a robe,” Changmin said exasperatedly.

“Dress. Robe. What the hell is the difference?” Kyuhyun grumbled as he stood in front of the mirror, glaring in disgust at the white piece of clothing, complete with a rope tied around his middle, that he was wearing right now. No matter what technicalities Changmin spewed at him about it being a “robe”, it still looked like a goddamn dress! And Cho Kyuhyun does not wear dresses!

“This was your idea,” Changmin reminded him. “Angels wear those things all the time, haven’t you seen their usual depictions on books and TV? Besides…”

Changmin bent down and rummaged in the large cardboard box, where they had the “props” that are needed for the next couple, beside him and pulled out a pair of large, feathery wings.

“You still need these,” the DBSK maknae smirked, handing them to his fuming best friend.

Kyuhyun growled at him and snatched the wings, slipping on theirs straps and securing them on his back.

“They itch!” Kyuhyun whined at once, trying to scratch his back and totally failing, unable to reach the right spots.

 Changmin snickered at him.

“I guess the only good thing about this is that I convinced the stylists and production staff to let me go blonde for our next album,” Kyuhyun continued, now fixing his light hair.

“Why, when you could have worn this?” Changmin smirked, picking up now a blonde wig from the box.

Kyuhyun glared at him. And the wig. “I am not wearing that thing! I’ll look completely ridiculous! Thank heaven for small mercies that I was allowed to dye my hair!”

“’Thank heaven for small mercies’?” Changmin laughed. “Keep up with those phrases and Siwon hyung will really believe you.”

“Oh, please,” Kyuhyun scoffed as he adjusted his wings. “That Shisus hyung of mine will believe even anything that seems slightly religious. He’ll totally buy me in this costume, I tell you.”

Then, he turned from the mirror and faced Changmin.

“So… How do I look?” Kyuhyun asked for the opinion of the DBSK maknae, spreading his arms so that Changmin could get a good look at him in his full costume.

Changmin stared.

Big, round, brown eyes. Blonde hair. Pink lips. Dressed in all-white. Even with the ridiculous wings, to Changmin, Kyuhyun looked absolutely gorgeous and heavenly (pun not intended).

“Like a complete angel,” Changmin murmured a bit breathlessly, mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Then, he blushed, realizing what he had just said. “Erm, I mean- well, yeah, like an angel. ‘Coz that’s what you’re dressed like, right? Uhh… what I’m trying to say is… uh, yeah, your costume totally works,” he stammered and finished lamely.

Kyuhyun gave him an odd look. It almost seemed as Changmin was… But, nah, it can’t be.

He just shook it off.

“Oh, right! I almost forgot this!” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed as he grabbed the last accessory and put it on his face.

Changmin looked incredulous. “Kyuhyun, you can’t seriously be thinking of that with your costume, can you? Angels don’t wear that!”

“Well, how else am I supposed to hide my identity from Siwon hyung? Don’t worry he won’t notice a thing,” Kyuhyun shrugged, not at all bothered about Changmin’s concerns.

Changmin was about to point out that that was exactly he had said about Eunhyuk and Donghae, and Kyuhyun had been wrong about them because they totally noticed that something odd had been going on at that time. But that would have to require mentioning again the “dance lesson”, and it had been something like a taboo to the two best friends- neither of them had ever mentioned it again.

So, Changmin just chose to keep quiet.

“Now, let’s go!” Kyuhyun said, grabbing Changmin and pulling him along behind him. “Siwon hyung’s about to meet his ‘guardian angel’!”

It was around four o’clock in the morning. The sun had of course not yet risen, and the bedroom was dark. Siwon was sleeping soundly on his bed, dressed in stripped pajamas and hugging his small, stuff bear, Mr. Cuddles, against his chest.

Then, the sound of a playing harp began to fill his room. Siwon mumbled in his sleep, slightly disturbed by the music.

Bright light filled his room in a flash and angelic voices began to sing, joining the earlier sound of the harp.

Siwon sat bolt upright, accidentally throwing his bear to the floor in his panic. He blinked quickly, shielding his eyes from the light. As his eyes slowly began to adjust, he noticed a robed figure with wings standing before him.

Siwon’s mouth fell open in shock.

Outside Siwon’s room, a so-totally-proud-of-himself Changmin was surrounded by equipment that he had “borrowed” from the studios. It was his job to make Kyuhyun’s idiotic plan to seem believable. That in itself is already a huge challenge, since it’s already idiotic to begin with, but Changmin thought he answered the challenge quite well.

The self-proclaimed “effects director” grinned proudly at his work.

He was good.

“W-who are you?” Siwon stammered. The bright light had faded slightly and he could properly see the angel before him. Siwon stared at him in awe.

But… There was something strange about this angel… Siwon couldn’t quite put his finger on it. The angel had wings… He was wearing a white robe… Hmm… There’s just something odd about his appearance… What could it be?

The angel cocked an eyebrow.

“Is that how you’d greet the heavenly being that has spent most his time watching, guarding, and guiding you?”

Siwon’s face flushed, distracted from figuring out just what exactly was out of place with the angel. “S-sorry, I- I didn’t mean to be so r-rude. I-I-“

The religious Super Junior member couldn’t believe that he had just offended an angel of the Lord! Oh, the shame!

“Oh, don’t give yourself an aneurysm about it, it’s fine,” the angel said dismissively, waving away Siwon’s stuttered apologies. “Anyway, to answer your question. I’m your guardian angel. Duh.”

Wait, what?

Duh?

Siwon was puzzled. This wasn’t how he expected angels to be. But then, he’d never met an angel before, right? This must be how they really are…

“Oh, wow, my guardian angel!” Siwon exclaimed happily. “What an honor!”

And he pulled the startled angel into a tight hug.

“Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for always being at my side all these years!”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t mention it,” the angel muttered, trying to get himself out of Siwon’s hug. He eventually succeeded in pushing Siwon away.

Siwon beamed at his guardian angel. Of course, he always knew that he had one. Everyone has one, after all, right? But it was still awesome that he gets to meet the angel that’s been protecting from harm all this time!

Little did Siwon know that his “guardian angel” that “protects him from harm” is actually their evil maknae who causes harm to his hyungs, including him.

“Anyway,” the angel said in a business-like tone as he straightened out his robe again. “As I’ve said, I’m your guardian angel, so it’s my duty to help you with your current predicament. And you’re handling it badly enough that I need to do a more… direct… approach and make an actual appearance to you.”

“My current predicament?” Siwon asked, puzzled. What predicament could his guardian angel be talking about? He and his family were in excellent health, his career was doing well, and Super Junior’s popularity just keeps growing and growing. His life was currently great at the moment.

So, what was his guardian angel just talking about?

“Oh, so your love life is just fu-“

Kyuhyun just managed in time to stop himself from swearing. Even if Siwon could be exasperatingly oblivious that swearing at it would be quite understandable, it would be a giveaway. Angels do not swear, after all.

“-fantastic, is it?” the angel said sarcastically.

Siwon thought that his guardian angel was rather a bit… sharp. In fact, his guardian angel’s tone and attitude kind of reminded him of their evil maknae…

But Siwon quickly shook that thought away. How could he compare his guardian angel, who worked in the name of the Lord, to the conniving devil-incarnate that was Cho Kyuhyun? Oh, that’s just blasphemy! He must remember to confess it when he next goes to confession…

“I don’t have a love life,” Siwon muttered, looking away from the angel in embarrassment.

“You would if you actually did something more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter