Payback

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH! D:

It's because I've been uninspired and been on reader-mode instead of writer-mode the idiotic (according to Changkyu, not me) but loveable (according to me, not Changkyu) hyungs have no idea how to deal with the maknaes and it took them so long to think about it!

Yeah, I'm totally blaming it on the DBSJ hyungs. Lol :P

Anyway, for this chapter and the one after this, it's the hyungs' part that will be in color gray instead ;)

“CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE OF THOSE TWO?!” Jaejoong exploded the moment the two maknaes have left the kitchen.

Yunho and Hangeng were both tempted to release the restraining hold they had on Jaejoong and Heechul respectively. It was hard to be responsible and not let their other halves just go ahead and kill Changmin and Kyuhyun.

Jaejoong loved his ‘baby’ to bits, but right now he was just too incredulous and infuriated with the maknaes’ latest scheme. He couldn’t believe that his Minnie would do something like this! Sure, Changmin was an evil maknae, but this ridiculous matchmaking?! Jaejoong blamed Kyuhyun for corrupting Changmin into that stupid plan.

Heechul just wanted the evil maknaes’ deaths.

“Ryeowook! Get that set of nice and sharp knives your mother gave you last Christmas!” the Super Junior diva ordered. “There’s enough knives there for each of us, right?”

The eternal maknae’s eyes widened at Heechul’s implied plan.

“You better not hurt my baby!” Jaejoong warned Heechul automatically. He was pissed at Changmin, true, but at the end of the day, the maknae was still the maknae, and Jaejoong babied him to bits. As DBSK’s “umma”, one could say that Jaejoong is pre-programmed to spoil the maknae.

“You’re not using knives on our maknae, Heechul!” Leeteuk said sternly. He was obviously on the same sentiment as Jaejoong.

“Those two little pieces of wouldn’t dare to do half the bull they pull on us if they didn’t think their ‘maknaes images’ protected them!” Heechul snapped at the “ummas”.

“But their maknaes images do protect them,” Sungmin pointed out.

“Only because you let them!”

“You can’t physically injure the maknaes, Chullie,” Hankyung spoke up softly now.

“Don’t tell me you’re taking their side over mine-!”

“Our groups need them intact for promotions,” the Chinese Super Junior tried to reason with his incensed lover. “No physical injuries, baby.”

That had the Super Junior diva unable to protest anymore. Heechul just muttered irritably under his breath.

And that’s already about as “calm” as they can get Heechul to be in this situation, so Leeteuk said addressed everyone now, “Well… what do we do now?”

That was the million-dollar (literally, with how high the maknaes made their prices!) question, after all.

“I am not paying them!” Eunhyuk said at once.

Ryeowook just sighed wearily. “You want Eunhae sold to the fans, hyung? Because if you think Kyuhyun won’t go through with that threat, then you don’t really know our maknae at all.”

“Same goes for our Changminnie,” Junsu nodded in agreement. He didn’t like cashing out so much for the maknaes, but he could totally see Ryeowook’s point. He, for one, didn’t want Yoosu sold to fans. Especially not if the maknaes are going to profit from it.

That had Eunhyuk looking so torn and unable to reply.

“We’ve got stand up to them!” Yoochun said firmly. He looked at the leaders of the two groups. “Leeteuk hyung, Yunho hyung, you guys are the leaders! Hold your ground and stop those two!”

“Hey, you said ‘we need to stand up to them’! Why are you making just me and Yunho do the actual dangerous work, then?!” Leeteuk protested.

“Well, you guys are the leaders…”

“Oh, so that makes us ready-sacrifices to the evil maknaes already?” Yunho asked his younger member dryly, his eyebrows raised in disbelief at Yoochun’s suggestion.

“Besides, they may be leaders but they’re still helpless against the evil maknaes,” Kangin added, earning him a hard smack on the shoulder from his boyfriend. He glared at Leeteuk for that. “Well, you are! You know that being their hyungs and leaders doesn’t protect you and Yunho from those two!”

“Well, something has to be done, because I am definitely not paying the maknaes!” Kibum said insistently.

“What are you complaining about?” Ryeowook asked him. “If anything, it’s the Sibum couple who would have the least problems with paying off their debt to the evil maknaes!” It was well-known that Siwon was still richer than all the other Super Junior members combined, after all.

“I don’t mind if I’m the one who shells out the money for our bill,” Siwon told Kibum earnestly, agreeing with Ryeowook.

“I don’t care how rich you are,” Kibum rolled his eyes. He looked at their list again. “I don’t care if $300 is nothing to you, but you’re not spending that amount to pay off those fake wings that Kyuhyun used! That’s just ridiculous!”

“Yeah, it’s not just the money, but the indignity of it!” Yoochun said vehemently. “We already got played with by the evil maknaes already! And now you’re also willing to just pay them for it? What will be left of our prides?”

“Better to be stripped of pride than to be dead,” Yesung murmured quietly. And as this was the evil maknaes that they were talking about, death really isn’t that much of an exaggeration at all.

“Well, I agree with Yoochun on that one,” Kangin said. “As much as I’m happy that I’m with Jungsu, it still rubs me raw that it’s part of an elaborate prank of the maknaes.”

“Yeah, how many pranks have they pulled on us over the years?” Heechul said angrily. “And they still just won’t stop! And now they even expect us to pay them for it?!”

“But they have blackmail material, hyung!” Sungmin said worriedly. He was glad that the evil maknaes don’t have anything on him and Shindong, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t worried for s and the four older members of DBSK.

“Without those, you won’t catch me being worried about paying the maknaes,” Ryeowook shook his head. “I don’t care how much Kyuhyun would whine at me then. Without those videos, I won’t pay him and Changmin that money that they don’t even deserve…”

There were mutters of agreement with that.

“We need to teach those two a lesson!” Eunhyuk cried out. “Show them that we’re their hyungs and that they shouldn’t mess with us! That should end their pranking and their delusion that we’ll pay them!”

“What about the videos?” Donghae asked worriedly.

“When we’re done with them, they won’t even dare to show those videos to anyone!”

“What exactly are you suggesting, Hyukjae?” Leeteuk asked warily.

“Well, their whole matchmaking thing is really just an elaborate prank on us, when it comes down to it. So, maybe we could just prank them for it? Give them a taste of their own medicine, and all that!” Eunhyuk suggested with a shrug.

“You want to prank those two evil maknaes?!” Kangin said incredulously.

“There’s just so many things wrong with that plan,” Yoochun shook his head. He was all for standing up against the maknaes, but pranking them back was just crazy. And suicidal. “Number one, they will kill us. Two, they’re evil geniuses, they’re too smart, they’ll be onto us in a second. Three, they will kill us. And did I mention that they will kill us?!”

“I’m not allowing our whole group to be sacrificed just to get back at the maknaes, Hyukjae,” Leeteuk said with a tone finality. With the way the Super Junior leader was talking about it, you’d think they were discussing serious military battle strategies.

But then again, since it was against the evil maknaes, maybe military battle strategies is what they actually need…

Yunho was in agreement with Leeteuk, after all. “Nor will I let my group be sacrificed,” the DBSK leader said in the same tone as Leeteuk’s.

“Well, they can’t keep pranking us for the rest of our lives!” Eunhyuk wailed, his desperation starting to show. Because when you deal with the evil maknaes, you get driven off to crazy desperation, after all. “I’m surprised that I’m still alive until now, with the way those two are!”

Junsu nodded slowly. “If they’re already ‘matchmaking’ as pranks now, who knows what more they’ll do in the future?” he asked worriedly.

That had everyone visibly shuddering. The thought of what more the maknaes could do to them… Well, it’s too scary to consider, so let’s not just get into the details of that, alright?

“Hmm, I don’t know, guys,” Hankyung, who had mostly been silent all this time, now said thoughtfully. “You’re all thinking that this is a prank by the maknaes, but what if it’s not?”

 Kangin frowned at him. “What are you trying to say, hyung? What else can this whole mess be but an elaborate prank on us?”

“Well, it may be a prank or it may not be a prank, but I think they might have a point. We really do kind of owe them, if we think about it,” Hankyung shrugged.

They gaped at him.

“Are you saying you actually want to pay them?” Jaejoong stared at the Chinese Super Junior member.

“I am not paying those two little brats a single cent!” Heechul snapped right away. “So, if you actually want to pay what’s on this goddamn ridiculous list of theirs, use your own money!”

“You can’t be serious, Hankyung?!” Leeteuk said disbelievingly.

“Well, not necessarily that I want to pay them… But… Even if it’s not monetary payment, we owe the maknaes. They did get all of us together,” Hankyung reasoned, shrugging.

“Us getting together is just a side-effect of their pranks,” Eunhyuk grumbled stubbornly. “Those evil maknaes’ main purpose was to trick us and put us in all those awkward and embarrassing situations, even if those led to us finally pairing off for real.”

“Yeah! The end does not justify the means!” Kibum totally agreed. Not that he was complaining that he was finally with Siwon, but he did not appreciate being tricked into it by the maknaes.

“Or they really do want to help, but are too prideful or shy or both to do it without a touch of their evil maknae image,” Hankyung countered Eunhyuk’s theory gently.

“You think of them too highly,” Jaejoong rolled his eyes. Sure, Changmin was his baby, but he had also long accepted that his baby was an evil baby.

Everyone (except Hankyung, of course) nodded in agreement to that.

“Also, ‘a touch of their evil maknae image’? Really, hyung? Just a touch?” Donghae said incredulously. “They nearly got you and Mei Li killed by Heechul hyung here!”

At the mention of her name, Heechul gritted his teeth again in automatic reaction.

“I know they mean well deep down!” Hankyung insisted.

“Deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep-“

“Okay, Donghae, we get it! Enough!” Leeteuk sighed wearily.

“-deep down,” Donghae finished.

“Well, let’s say that Hankyung hyung’s right to some degree and we do owe them,” Eunhyuk said (in a grudging tone that says that he very much disagrees with Hankyung’s stance). “I’m still not paying them, even without the blackmail.”

“Maybe it doesn’t have to be money?” Yesung suggested. “If we ‘owe’ them for getting us together, maybe we can find an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter