Hanchul (Part 1)

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone! Here's the next chapter! :D

And Hanchul's story comes in 2 parts because... well... you'll see! ;)

“I really, really, really don’t know about this, Kyu,” Changmin said, running his fingers anxiously through his hair. “Maybe we should just stop…”

The SM idols had just finished rehearsing for the next SMTown, and it was only the two maknaes left in the dance studio. They were both sitting on the floor side by side, their backs against the walls. They were exhausted from practice, but what can they do? They were both busy lately and must seize any opportunity where they can plan together. All for the sake of evil. I mean, for the sake of ensuring their hyungs’ demise… erm, happiness, that is.

“Oh, c’mon!” Kyuhyun said exasperatedly. “We’ve already succeeded with 3 couples, and you’re getting cold feet now?! Grow a backbone! You know what, better yet, grow a pair! We’re evil maknaes! Our hyungs should be fearing us, not the other way around!”

Changmin growled in exasperation.

“We may be evil maknaes, but this is the devil himself!” the DBSK maknae retorted. “Don’t tell me you’re not one bit nervous about this next couple?”

Kyuhyun glared irritably at Changmin for a few moments, then relented. He let out a big sigh.

“Well, alright, Hanchul is a complicated couple to match…” Kyuhyun admitted, shrugging a bit.

“Of course it is!” Changmin rolled his eyes. “Heechul hyung’s the other half of the couple! Anything that Heechul hyung is involved in automatically becomes 'complicated' by definition!”

“No, I don’t mean it like that. The Hanchul couple is complicated in the way that in some aspects, it’s easy to get them together, but in some aspects, it’s also quite difficult…”

Changmin just gave his best friend a ‘what the ?!’ look, because that just didn’t make any sense to him at all.

Kyuhyun looked seriously at Changmin.

“Listen up. I’m guessing that Hankyung hyung’s already aware and accepting of his romantic feelings to Heechul hyung, and that's already an advantage to us. I mean, you can see it clearly in just the way he looks at Heechul hyung… Of course, the question of Hankyung hyung’s sanity is another matter. I mean, why anyone will fall in love with my diva hyung…” Kyuhyun muttered, trailing off as he pondered on what possibly made his Chinese hyung fall for Kim Heechul of all people. Then, he just shrugged it off. Ah, well…

“But it’s Heechul hyung that’s resisting. I just know he also feels something for Hankyung hyung, but…” Kyuhyun continued, a frustrated expression showing on his face now.

After a few moments, Changmin said slowly, “So… like what I said, it all still boils down to Heechul hyung just making everything complicated…”

“We need to break down his resistance!” Kyuhyun said firmly, nodding in determination.

Break through the SM diva’s walls and get him to admit his mushy, sappy, undying love for Hankyung that he’s been trying to resist and keep secret? Good luck and more power to them.

“We’re doomed,” Changmin just told his best friend simply.

“HANKYUNG, WHY ARE YOU WALKING AROUND ?!”

Leeteuk’s scream echoed throughout the whole Super Junior dormitory. And, naturally, it got the attention of all the members present then. And instead of keeping far away in order to maintain some of Hankyung's dignity in case their leader's exclamation was true, they all came running into the hallway that led to their bedrooms, where a thunderstruck Leeteuk was gaping at a red-faced and very flustered Hankyung.

A red-faced, very flustered, and stark Hankyung.

“Holy crap!” Sungmin gasped, quite surprised. Then, he realized that Hankyung was indeed , and he quickly shut his eyes. Ryeowook did the same. The others (Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Shindong) just continued to stare wide-eyed at poor Hankyung. And the still-gaping Leeteuk was the worst and the closest, which annoyed Kangin very much.

“Yah!” Kangin shouted, marching to Leeteuk’s side and quickly covering his boyfriend’s eyes with his hand. “What do you think you’re doing, showing your body to Jungsu?! He’s mine!”

“Kangin, don’t be ridiculous!” Leeteuk complained (though he was secretly pleased) at Kangin’s irrational jealousy, pulling Kangin's hand away. The leader obviously struggled to pull himself together from the nasty (not that Hankyung’s body’s nasty, but the experience of seeing someone itself is unpleasant) shock that he had just received.

Carefully looking at anywhere except his Chinese member right in front of him, he asked Hankyung, “Hankyung, this might be a weird question… but why the hell are walking around without any clothes?”

“I… I… lost them, hyung,” Hankyung muttered, looking like he wanted to be swallowed by the ground.

“What do you mean you lost your clothes?” Kangin now demanded.

“I took a shower, but when I was done they… they were all gone. Even the dirty clothes that I’ve just worn. And the towel I brought with me…” Hankyung struggled to explain. Struggling both at the language and the embarrassment that was making it physically difficult to force words out of his mouth.

At the mention of 'shower', the Super Junior members with opened eyes realize that Hankyung's body was indeed dripping wet. It was a good thing Ryeowook had his eyes shut, because he would have freaked at the amount of water dripping down on the hallway's carpet.

“Somebody stole your clothes, hyung?” Siwon frowned from behind Kangin and Leeteuk.

Hankyung nodded helplessly.

“Well, why are you roaming around the house and the members’ rooms, then? Go to your room and get some more clothes to wear, and then go looking for your missing clothes!” Kangin said loudly, bewildered as to why Hankyung hadn’t thought of this simple solution before.

“But that’s just it! All my clothes are gone!” Hankyung shouted, starting to get really frustrated. “I don’t even have a single sock left in my drawers!”

“Someone stole all of your clothes?!” Leeteuk shrieked in panic.

“Ah, it must be Kyuhyun pranking you,” Eunhyuk said at once. After all, it sounded like something their evil maknae might do.

“Kyuhyun’s not in the house at the moment,” Ryeowook defended his friend at once, though his eyes were still shut tight.

“He might have done it earlier…”

“Where would Kyuhyun even hide all of Hankyung hyung’s clothes?” Kangi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter