Changkyu

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My favorite color is purple, and I've been saving and waiting to use it for this chapter!! :D

“And why, pray tell, should I make that phone call to Changmin?” the manager asked, frowning at the cellphone that Jaejoong was handing out to him. He didn’t take the object but instead looked suspiciously from it (as if Jaejoong was trying to give him a grenade instead) to the four DBSK members one-by-one.

“Well, we’d really like to explain it to you more, hyung. But-“ Jaejoong broke off, shrugging helplessly at s, unable to find the words to make their manager understand the gravity of the situation.

“We like you, hyung. You’ve been very kind to us,” Junsu said, fidgeting uncomfortably. “We don’t want you incriminated and killed with us if this all goes to hell.”

The manager’s eyes widened at Junsu’s words. Killed?!

“Yeah, think of it as ‘plausible deniability’, hyung. The less you know, the safer you are from Changmin,” Yoochun added.

“You dunderheads are plotting against your maknae?!” the manager shouted in disbelief. And here he thought he had been doing a good job of taking care of these boys, when all the while they had already lost their minds and he hadn’t even noticed!

“Maybe I shouldn’t be helping you at all with whatever harebrained scheme you’ve planned!” the man continued. Even the DBSK manager knew that it was utter foolishness to risk the wrath of the evil maknae. He especially didn’t want to invoke Changmin’s anger upon himself. No, thank you!

“You want to help us file for bankruptcy instead, hyung?” Yunho sighed wearily.

The manager stared at him for a moment.

“I- I don’t even want to know what you boys have been up to lately,” the manager finally managed to say after a moment.

Shaking his head, he took the phone from Jaejoong’s hand.

Changmin was frowning deeply.

Upon receiving that odd phone call from his manager, he had gone to the set earlier than his hyungs as was instructed to him by the man. The reason for this was that there was sudden change made to Changmin’s wardrobe for the photo shoot. So, he had had to go to the set earlier to test the fitting of his new outfit.

And that new outfit… Well.

That was mainly the reason as to why Changmin was frowning right now, having finished fitting the clothes and was now just waiting for his hyungs to arrive so that the shoot can begin.

The new outfit he had to wear still matched the concept that they were originally told about. And, of course, it still matched with the outfits of his hyungs.

But Changmin’s outfit… Well, it considerably lacked more material than his hyungs’. Literally. He was going to be showing a hell lot more skin than his hyungs will in that new outfit of his. His new outfit wasn’t that far off from the kind of clothes that he and Kyuhyun had forced upon the Hanchul couple during their own photo shoot.

Changmin frowned even more. How odd.

“Yunho hyung just texted me,” Kibum whispered to s as he stowed his phone back into his pocket. “He says all is going as planned so far with Changmin.”

“That’s good,” Leeteuk breathed out, relieved.

“Yeah, good for them, but what about for us?” Eunhyuk said sarcastically, though making sure to keep his voice down. “They have a photo shoot excuse to dress their maknae, we don’t!”

He and Donghae weren’t making out for once, but were instead being alert and serious as they guarded the entrance to the hallway that led to their bedrooms. They were the lookouts in case Kyuhyun comes out of his room and they would signal to the other members who were planning in the living room to ‘act normally!’.

“This would have been a hell lot easier if someone didn’t insist that we get the maknaes into those outfits!” Kangin growled, shooting a nasty look at Heechul. “I mean, what does it matter what they wear when we act out the plan?! Besides, if the plan goes right, they won’t be wearing anything at all for long, anyway!”

Leeteuk visibly blanched at the thought of his baby Kyu getting with someone. His baby was no longer a baby. Kyuhyun was already growing up and falling in love!

“I already told you! This is the least we can do to make Yunho’s stupid plan better and give it more flair! It’s too simple, and I don’t do simple!” Heechul snapped. Then, he smirked wickedly. “Anyway, those risqué outfits should help add to the between them when they see each other… Hmm, I wonder which of those two evil bastards will be feistier?”

There were groans of protests at the unwanted image that Heechul planted in their heads. As much as they wanted to get Changmin and Kyuhyun together, they did not want mental images of the maknaes getting it on!

“Alright, everyone calm down,” Sungmin sighed. “I’m sure we can pull this off. We just need to a bit of luck. And... and I’m sure Siwon’s prayers will help, too.”

They all glanced uncertainly at Siwon, who was sitting away from the other members, concentrating on praying the rosary and asking for heavenly help and protection in their crusade against the evil maknaes.

The photo shoot was a success, as usual. After bowing to and thanking the staff with s, Changmin made to go to the dressing room.

“Where are you going?!” Jaejoong suddenly cried out in panic, grabbing Changmin by his arm.

Changmin raised an eyebrow at him. “To go and change clothes…?”

Because, to be honest, Changmin felt quite bare in the outfit he was wearing. He had no problem with it during the shoot, he was used to it after all, but now that the shoot was done. Well, he was starting to feel quite self-conscious and exposed.

s looked even more panicked.

“YOU CAN’T!” Yunho said loudly, drawing some attention from the staff who were already starting to pack up the set.

Changmin’s eyebrows rose impossibly high. “And why not?”

“Er- er- because- because- because Junsu is tired already! Yeah, that’s it! It’s been such a long day and my poor duckbutt is tired already!” Yoochun said wildly, elbowing Junsu.

“W-what? Oh- oh, yeah!” Junsu said, suddenly yawning widely.

Well, that’s a fake yawn, if Changmin’s ever seen one.

“L-let’s just change later, in the house, okay? S-so that we can get Junsu to have some rest quicker?” Jaejoong stammered nervously as he and Yunho quickly pushed the frowning Changmin out of the studio and headed for their van that would bring them back to their dorm.

Leeteuk took a deep breath as he stood in front of Kyuhyun’s bedroom door.

Well, this was it.

This was the Super Junior leader about to get his maknae into his “y”, according to Heechul, outfit.

This was Leeteuk about to try the only excuse they had been able to come up with a while ago for Kyuhyun to put on those clothes.

This was the angel without wings about to be risked because being the leader apparently meant that he had to be the one to talk Kyuhyun into wearing the outfit.

There were those moments when Leeteuk felt so grateful and so blessed to have been made the leader of one of the most famous K-pop groups, and this was not one of those moment.

This was just Leeteuk about to be sacrificed to the evil maknae by those no-good dongsaengs of his.

Ugh.

The knock on his door made Kyuhyun look up from his PSP.

“Enter,” he said as he paused his game. “At your own risk.”

Yep, that’s the usual greeting of the evil maknae to those who dared to venture into his room.

The door opened and his leader’s head peeked into his room.

“Kyuhyun? We’re going out for dinner,” Leeteuk told him.

“Okay. Bye, hyung.”

“You’re coming with us.”

Kyuhyun immediately let out whining protest. “What?! Why do I have to come?! I don’t want to! I’m tired already! I wanna stay here! Hyuuuuuunnggg!!”

“Hyung will buy you dinner.”

That immediately stopped Kyuhyun’s whining and had him grinning widely instead. He wasn’t like his handsome best friend who was a food monster, but hey, free food is free food, right?

Then, he suddenly looked at Leeteuk with narrowed eyes, a thought striking him. “You buying me dinner doesn’t make-up for your bills yet, hyung.”

“I know it doesn’t,” Leeteuk sighed exasperatedly.

‘After tonight, though, we will hopefully have made-up for them,’ Leeteuk thought to himself.

“But you’ll still buy me dinner?” Kyuhyun asked suspiciously.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Yes, maknae. Now, come on. Let’s go. The others are already hungry.”

Kyuhyun stared at him suspiciously for a few more moments. Then, he blinked and a happy expression was on his face again.

“Okay, thanks, hyung!” Kyuhyun grinned as he leapt out of his bed and started to grab his phone and keys. “I’ll be out in a minute.”

“Wait, you need to change first, Kyu!” Leeteuk said, sounding a bit high-pitched suddenly.

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked with a frown, looking down at his clothes. He was wearing a nice sweater and jeans. “Are we going somewhere fancy?”

“Well, kind of. Not exactly,” Leeteuk muttered, not looking at Kyuhyun in the eye. He handed Kyuhyun a small bag that the maknae hadn’t notice Leeteuk had with him. “Here, wear these clothes.”

Kyuhyun looked bewildered as he opened the bag. And his mouth fell open when he saw not a fancy dress shirt and slacks as he had expected, but a tight-fitting pair of pants, a long-sleeved shirt whose neck like was low that it revealed a good part of his chest, and a black leather jacket that was thankfully still more tasteful and stylish than the one he had forced on Siwon when he was acting as ‘Angel K’.

“WHAT THE HELL, HYUNG?!” Kyuhyun shouted at his leader in surprise at the kind of clothes that Leeteuk of all people was expecting him to wear.

“Just put them on, maknae!” Leeteuk said sternly in that no-arguments leader-tone that he very rarely used on his baby Kyu. “And put on some make-up, too,” he added.

That tone, couple with Kyuhyun’s shock, left him unable to argue with his leader and Leeteuk left the room looking quite pleased with himself.

It was a cold night and Changmin was shivering as he entered their apartment because his idiotic hyungs wouldn’t let him change out of the scanty outfit he wore from the photo shoot. The ride home had been thankfully warm, but the walk from the van, up the building, and down the hallway to their dorm felt like Changmin had been put in a freezer.

“If I catch a cold, I’m blaming you guys,” the maknae muttered irritably as he made his way to his room.

“Hold it!” Yunho and Yoochun both shouted in panic, grabbing one of Changmin’s arms each.

“What now?!” Changmin demanded exasperatedly.

“You can’t change clothes yet!” Junsu said.

“What?! And why the hell not?! We’re home already, aren’t we?! We don’t have anywhere else to be, why can’t I change yet?!”

“Because- because Super Junior is coming over for dinner!” Yunho tried to act calm (which he totally failed at, may I just say) and explain.

That made Changmin pause. “They are?” he asked blankly.

“Y-yeah. You know, because they’ve been so kind to have us dine with them i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter