Payment (Part 1)

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone!

Sorry it took a while, but I've been a bit uninspired so I was writing more slowly. And by more slowly, I mean I write a few lines and call it a day. Repeat that process for all the days of the past week. -_-

Anyway, I decided to divide the chapter again into two parts, because it would have been too long. And this first part is a bit shorter than usual because it was just supposed to an "intorduction" before we get to the DBSK and SJ hyungs' doom.:P XD

Enjoy! :D

Kyuhyun came back to the Super Junior dorm totally exhausted from all the schedules he had to do that day. The only thing on his mind was going straight to bed and catching up on some sleep. Until Ryeowook wakes him up for dinner, that is. But after that, he’s definitely going to go to sleep again.

Unfortunately for Kyuhyun, though, what he found upon his return to their dorm scarred him for life too much that sleeping after all the images would be out of the question…

Because the moment he went inside the front door, the first thing waiting for him was Eunhae making out on the couch.

“Ugh, GROSS!” Kyuhyun grimaced, turning his face away from the sight. “Yah! Why don’t you do that in private?!”

Eunhyuk and Donghae were too busy to acknowledge his presence, let alone answer his question.

Kyuhyun hurried off to the kitchen to get some ginger ale to soothe his stomach, because he felt nauseous after seeing Eunhae’s live show (the Eunhae couple does seem to have a thing for doing 'live', no?). But as he went past the kitchen threshold, he stopped dead on his tracks again.

Ryeowook was in the process of making dinner.

Or trying to make dinner, at least.

Sure, there was food and ingredients and other cooking equipment surrounding him, but Ryeowook wasn’t exactly paying them any attention at all. Because Yesung had him pressed against against the refrigerator and seemed to be making a snack out of the eternal maknae’s neck and collarbones.

‘Forget the ginger ale, then,’ Kyuhyun thought queasily as he hightailed out of the kitchen, even more disgusted than before.

He went back to his original plan of going straight to bed, but as he neared the hallway that led to their bedrooms, his ears were assaulted by the both faint and not-so-faint sounds of pleasure coming from his hyungs’ various rooms.

Sounds like all of Super Junior was having "fun".

Except Kyuhyun, of course.

“Why is this happening to me?!” Kyuhyun moaned.

Of course, the answer to his question is that it’s because he thought it was such a brilliant idea to get his hyungs together, but Kyuhyun doesn’t really want to acknowledge that the fault lies in himself.

“Stupid, lovesick, hyungs,” he grumbled under his breath.

There was no helping it, though. If Kyuhyun wanted to get into the sanctuary of his bedroom, he would have to go into the hallway filled with the lovemaking sounds of his hyungs.

“Ugh,” Kyuhyun covered his ears and walked into the hallway. “Well, at least it’s just sound and nothing visual-”

But he was met with the sight of Hankyung sprawled on the hallway floor, with Heechul sitting on top of him and kissing him.

Kyuhyun just had to jinx it, didn’t he?

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Kyuhyun let out a (manly, he would insist) shriek at the horrifying sight. Oh, how he wished he could scratch out his eyeballs! Morbid, yes, but after the sight his eyes had just witnessed… Kyuhyun shuddered inwardly.

Heechul pulled his lips away from Hankyung’s and turned to Kyuhyun, looking quite annoyed at being disturbed. “What does it look like we’re doing?! We’re making out, duh! You know, for a self-declared evil genius, you’re pretty damn stupid!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed at the insult but chose to ignore it for the more important (and trauma-inducing) matter at hand. “Why can’t you two do that in your room?! You’re only a few steps away from it, after all!”

And that was true. The Hanchul couple’s spot on the hallway floor was actually just right in front of their bedroom door.

“I wouldn’t expect an aual prude like you to appreciate something this sophisticated!” Heechul glared at the maknae from his place on top of Hankyung.

“Sophisticated?! What, pray tell, is so sophisticated about doing it on the hallway floor?!”

“We’re not ‘doing it on the hallway floor’! Use your eyes- we’re both completely dressed!” the diva rolled his eyes at what he thought of as Kyuhyun’s show of great idiocy, waving his hand impatiently at his and Hankyung's clothes.

“For now,” Hankyung felt compelled to add as he looked up at Heechul with eyes darkened with lust. He pulled Heechul down for another kiss.

Oh, dear God.

Kyuhyun felt like he was going to puke. He hurried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter