Chapter 2

PARADISE KISS

 

Wow’ He thought. ‘She’s the one I need.

 

 

As the light was about to turn green, SooYeon could hear the squeal of girls as they fawned over a woman  in a magazine wishing to be somewhat like her. She scoffed and couldn’t believe that girls could act like that let alone thinking that modelling is even job worth doing in the whole entire world.

When the light did turn green, she crossed the road, head up high giving off a snobbish feel. People around her thought she was a and seeing her uniform didn’t make things better. Seoul Senior High School was a school for those were gifted in being smart but in SooYeons case a person who worked very very very hard to be smart. Upon reaching the other side she received a tap on the shoulder.

‘Umm excuse me’ The man had said but SooYeon kept on walking ignoring everything around her.

HEY YOU, chick with the long hair, wait up!’  he said again abit louder but SooYeon still kept on ignoring.

Hey wait’ Finally grabbing onto her shoulder to turn her around to get a good glance at her.

‘Get lost and take your hands off me. Please quit. . .’ SooYeon had said but suddenly her voice faltered as she got a good look at the man who had been bothering her. She could clearly see a snake tattoo wrapping around his muscular arm, while he had multiple piercings on his ears and a eyebrow piercing too. His hair was spiked up and his clothes gave a punk rocker feel. ‘Oh god.’ SooYeon thought herself. ‘A gangster, I better start running.’ And so she did.

‘HEY WAIT!’ The so-called gangster said again

‘I’m Sorry but I have somewhere to go please don’t bother me’ SooYeon had said becoming a little hysterical but as she was running she had tripped and fell forward bumping into a woman.

‘Are you alright dear?’ The woman said, placing one hand on her shoulder. As SooYeon looked into her eyes she thought to herself ‘She must be the grim reaper’ and fainted right on the spot. The woman she had bumped into had dark eyeliner outlining her eyes which made her look abit frightening and all that was happening had left her scared. She fell into the arms of this stranger and this stranger looked surprised but gently laid her down. As the so-called gangster caught up, he came running with a look for surprise.

Leeteuk!?’ He said

‘What are you doing here?’ Leetueuk, the so-called grim reaper said ‘Look at this poor girl Donghae, why are you chasing her? Now what should we do?’

Anemia. This is what had also brought SooYeon down.  From nights of studying and studying worrying about failing which was exactly what had happened this morning. Running was just too much for her.

‘Get her legs and we will bring her to the studio.’ Leeteuk said.

Okay sure. Nice legs she has.’ He said as he grabbed her legs to bring her to the studio.

Who new that this incident would bring out a new way of life and new name for SooYeon.