Chapter 8

PARADISE KISS

The next day SooYeon got up extra early to pack her bags and leave the house. She quickly wrote a note to her mum

'Dear mum

I'm sorry about last night but I need some space at the moment. I'm going to continue the modelling show and you're not going to stop me. Tell SooJung that I will be back soon. Bye.

Love Sooyeon.'

SooYeon finished the note with a sigh. "Where will I stay?' She thought as the placed her note on the kitchen counter. She decided to call the Parakiss crew to tell them about her problem. Scrolling across her contacts she called the first person that came up. Donghae.

ring ding dong ring ding dong. Donghae picked up on the  third ring.

'Hmphh.' He muffled.

'Hey Donghae. Can you tell everyone to meet at the studio?'

'Why/' He replied grumpily. 'Its only. . . ' He his side to look at his clock. 'Its only 7:20am.'

'Yeah yeah. I'm sorry but please come. It's really important.' SooYeon replied.

'Fine. okay. Bye' Donghae hung up before SooYeon could even reply. 'Aish disrespectful pabo.' she whispered. SooYeon grabbed her bags and headed outside to the bus stop. She arrived just in time. When the bus stopped SooYeon headed inside and greeted the bus driver.

'Ahjusshi. One bus ticket to Apgujeong please.' SooYeon said as she placed one hundred won in to the machine. A small ticket came out. 'Kamsahamnida.' She grabbed her ticket and headed all the way to the back of the bus to sit. All through the bus drive she thought about what she was going to do where she was going to stay. 'aish where should I stay. I'm a highschool student with no job. This won't do.' she thought to herself. When the bus had finnaly stopped.She got off and walked to a familiar alleyway and headed down the stairs. She took slow, calculated steps for only now was thinking about how to break it to them. She was going to be homeless for a while until her mother has calmed down. Once she reached the last step she sighed and quietly opened the door. All the while inside the Parakiss crew, Donghae,Leeteuk, Heechul and Tiffany had been waiting for Jessica to arrive. When they heard a small click of the door they looked up and Tiffany came running over.

'JESSICCAAA! What's up?'

'Woah. You scared me Tiffany.' SooYeon walked over with Tiffany following her and took a seat.

'I have something to tell you guys.' SooYeon said and then told the story of the fight she had with her mum and her now being homeless.

'So you've left home huh?' Donghae said.

'I guess We're going to have to find you a place! I mean you did leave home just for our show' Tiffany said happily.

'Yeah. I did. So now what?' SooYeon replied with hope that she might have a place to stay.

'Well we're going to have to start looking for a place now.'Leeteuk replied.

'Hey!' Donghae interupted.

'We'll also need to find you a job.You'll need money.' Leeteuk said thinking about all the jobs SooYeon could do.

'WAIT!' Donghae said.

'You'd do great as a salesperson!.' Tiffany said happily. ' You could even advertise our Paradise Kiss line.'

'Oh really, you reckon?' SooYeon said surprised. She never thought of that. It seemed fun.

'Just wait a second. Are you guys stupid.' Donghae finally managed to get out. 'Go Home and apologize.' Everyone looked at him. 

'Never!' said SooYeon being a little hardheaded.

'Look Jessica, Leaving home for us is great and all but. . '

'What's wrong with it.?' Heechul interupted.

'Not you too.' Donghae sighed in defeat if Heechul was alright with it then he couldn't win. Heechul turned to look at SooYeon.

'Thankyou Jessica, We'll support in your brave act and rebellion but if you die and go to hell thats not our problem.'

'Gee, thanks a heap Heechul.' SooYeon said giving off a cold glare.

'Since the first thing you need is a place to live you can stay at my place. I've got a spare room.'

Everyone looked at Heechul wide-eyed. Especially SooYeon. 'NO NO NO NO NO oh my god.' she thought to herself remembering what had happend last time at his house.

'At your place? really?' SooYeon said trying to remain calm.

'Is that problem?' Heechul looked at her with his intense stare.

 

 

 

 

WOOO cliffhanger :L so I'm having a hard time writing thats why i didn't end this cahpter properly. My writing is going bad. I need feedback to help me improve. So YEAH but thankyou for reading. Leave a comment. LOL about the photo i used.