Chapter 10

PARADISE KISS

'WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?' SooYeon yelled. Heechul ended up taking her to one of the most fashionable street in Seoul. People like Sooyeon and her mother had always thought that this place was stupid, you could almost compare this place to Harajuku in Tokyo. Everywhere there were people  dressed as if they themselves were going to a photo shoot. SooYeon felt intimidated and looked at her own attire. She really needed to get a wardrobe change. All she was wearing was her skinny jeans and a oversized white button-up shirt with  an old pair of sneakers.

Heechul parked on the street right in front of a shop called 'Lockets'

'Come on get out SooYeon, I'm going to give you a makeover. Looking at you makes my eyes hurt.' He said as he feigned blindness. Heechul got out the car and motioned for SooYeon to do the same.

'Gee, thanks a heap. You're the best. Jjang.' She muttered to herself and got out of the car and headed over to Heechul who was standing in front of the shop.

'So.... What are we doing here?' SooYeon said as she looked to the front where the shop was. The shop was decorated with a sophisticated feel and inside every wall was covered with racks and racks of clothes. There were different sections for different occasions and in the corner there was a shoe section for women. It was like dream come true for every girl even for SooYeon for her mother had never taken to places like this. 'Kaja. Let's go in.' Heechul said and walked towards to glass doors of the shop and went in.

 

 

 

MWAHAHAHA does lockets give a clue of whos shop it is? WELL YOU KNOW HAHA. anyway very short update. :'( ive been sorta busy. KINDA and and also ANWAY LIKE LED APPLE because i do, them and their futuristic style is the kitara SO COOL. i think i have a thing for cliffhangers BWAHAHHA