Chapter 7

PARADISE KISS

After SooYeon had changed back into her school uniform it had already become night  and Heechul said that he would take SooYeon home.

'Bye guys!'

'Hehe BYEEE JESSICCCCCCCCAA!' Tiffany shouted as she gave SooYeon a big hug. 'Drive safely Heechul! we'll try and get some of  your design done' After SooYeon had left she heard an unfamilliar ringing noise. She went to check and see whose phone it was. 'Oh no Jessica left her phone here.' Tiffany opened up her phone to see who calling only to see the picture of Siwon and SooYeon together. Her expression became a little wistful.

Meanwhile SooYeon and Heechul had left and headed to the exensive black porsche. The first few minutes of ride was quiet as they both admired the city lights. SooYeon leaned her head back on the seat and enjoyed the fresh air. 

'Has your mother ever slapped you?' She brought up randomly. 'Mine has....She would hit me if I didn't get good marks or if I talked back or  if I didn't do something so simple corectly. You know, A kid who grows up like that is  always afraid and never developes courage.' Heechul remained quiet. So SooYeon decided go on. 'I failed a test once and I thought she would leave me for that. Maybe thats why all my life I've only studied and never really enjoyed anything, I've always avoided responsibility.' 

While SooYeon had said that Heechul took a left turn. 'Hey! aren't you taking me home?'

'No, we're going somewhere else.A hotel.' SooYeon faced Heechul.

'HUH. I can't believe this. I open up and this is what I get.' She turned back facing the front and started sulking. When they finally arrived to their destination, Heechul dragged her up all the way to the top top floor of the hotel. They entered in and SooYeon felt a shiver go up her spine. The place totally looked like place where people would 'do it.'

'Want to take a shower?' Heechul said coming from behind. 'I don't really care you're fine as you are.'

'For what?' SooYeon asked a little perplexed. Heechul walked around her and stood right in front of her. He stared at her. Then at her body. 'Oh my god.' SooYeon tried walking back to door but she had stumbled and Heechul had caught her.

'I didn't drag you here you know.'

'My brain stopped working!'

'Fine.' Heechul said as he pushed her onto the bed. He landed ontop of her. As he leaned in to kiss her SooYeon struggled helplessly. Heechul held her wrists.

'Just lie still.' Heechul said looking into her eyes as he leaned down once again to kiss her. SooYeon still struggled trying to break free. 'Is it someone else fault you walked in here? Like you're mums fault you have no courage or my fault you came back? Now you just saying no to blame it on me.What do you want to do with your life?' Heechul said as his voice became louder. SooYeon flinched, scared like a little girl. ' I want a model, not a scardy cat.We'll just do it once for the books. Keep still.' He once again leaned into kiss her. She gave up.

'Do it then.' SooYeon said. 'I hate you. That dress of yours means nothing to me. My pride is in my stupid uniform, of one of the county's best school. Do you know how much hard I had to work ju st to wear it? I'm me and I don't have to take any attitude from you!' Heechul froze and SooYeon took this chance to push him off and run out of his place but before leaving she stopped and said 'I'll do the modelling for you.' SooYeon left the building and ran down the streets only to bump Siwon. 

'Oh, I'm sorry mister.' SooYeon said as she dusted off her uniform.

'Is that how you address your oppa?'

'S-S-Siwon oppa? Uh hi there. What are you doing here?'

'I'm just walking home from my tutoring session. How about you? It's dangerous to be out alone.'

'I know but this guy kipnapped me and took me to his place.'

'WHAT. . .k-k-kipnapped you?'

'Nothing bad.' SooYeon said as she bit her lip. What she had said did sound a little weird. 'Don't worry it isn't as serious as you think it.' SooYeon voice become quieter thinking of the event that had just happened before and the things he had said. Maybe it is all her fault for becoming the person she is. Siwon saw her sad face and wondered what could have possibly happened.

'Hey SooYeon, want to go out for icecream?' He said cheerily.

'What? this late at night. . I don't know. My mum would probably get mad that I'm out this late.'

'Hey don't worry  it won't take long, just spend some time with me today. It's only 6'

Siwon and SooYeon had spent time laughing and telling jokes and eating icecream. SooYeon forgot her problems just as Siwon wanted her to. After a while of fun they headed to train station so that Siwon could head home. Before parting ways and saying goodbye SooYeon noticed that Heechul was walking her way.'Ahhhh.' SooYeon said in her head as she scrambled and hid behind Siwon. Siwon looked confused at first then looked in the direction she was looking. He noticed the man that had walked up to her on the day that SooYeon got a haircut. SooYeon changed after that and Siwon wanteed to know why. Heechul would've passed by Siwon and  SooYeon unnoticed until Siwon had said 'Are you the one? The reason she's upset.' Heechul turned around.

'Siwon, what are you doing?!' SooYeon said a little panicky. Siwon walked up to Heechul.

'Leave her alone, will you.. .or deal with me.' The two faced each other, sizing the other up. SooYeon ran to stand next to them. 'Siwon, what are you doing?' She said once again but then as she looked to her side she noticed something else.

'AH! Tiffany!' She ran to her happy to be out of that situation. ' OH you brought my phone and bag. Thankyou!' Tiffany was acting a little weird for she had not replied back cutely as SooYeon expected her too, all she did was stand there and stare at Siwon. 'Wait. She is staring at Siwon. HUH?' SooYeon said in her head. Siwon looked back also staring with a surprised look on his face.

'Tiffany?' He said.

'Eh, you know her?' She looked back and forth between them. A little later the four them ended up at a resteraunt. Siwon and Heechul seated next to each other as Tiffany sat across from Siwon and SooYeon across from Heechul. SooYeon assessed the situation, taking a glance at everyone. 'Well this is awkward.'

'What's going on here?' She said,the first to break the silence. Siwon answered the other question that was in her head, How did Siwon know Tiffany. 

'When Tiffany and I were kids we lived in the same apartment complex.'

'Wow. What a coincidence huh?'

'I Don't think so.' Tiffany said. 'When Donghae first saw you in your uniform  he knew you went to the same school as Siwon.'

'How is he?' SIwon asked staring intently at her.

'He's fine.'

'Thats good.' She said simling.  SooYeon looked between them.

'Oh.' Siwon exclaimed.'Donghae is an old friend too. It was the three of us. We were together all through school. Then I went to Sm high and they went to Ygdemy. Then one day it was just Donghae and I and he said to me.

'Don't lie to me, I know you like Tiffany.'

'Sure I do.'

'Okay fine. We're going to make a promise between us two then.We're never gonna leave Tiffany behind. The first who leaves loses her, no matter what the reason. The one who stays gets to marry her. Promise?'

It was hard for me to keep in touch because then we left for different schools and then my parents decided to move away. I came to visit Tiffany at Ygdemy but she told me that she became Donghaes girlfriend and that i shouldn't see her anymore.

'Wow. He so doesn't mind telling all about his past does he.'SooYeon thought as he finished off his story.SooYeon then explained to him how she met Tiffany and Heechul and how she became their model.

'Wow, so you're their model.'

'Haha, exclusively for them!' SooYeon said as she rubbed the back of her neck in embarassment. 'And the man next to you is the designer, Heechul.' Siwon looked over to him as Heechul took out his hand to introduce himself. 'I'm Kim Heechul.'

'Ah yeah.'  Siwon replied and shook his hand. 'Sorry about before. I'm Choi Siwon.'

'Hmm.. . this should be okay.' Tiffany said out of nowhere. Siwon looked over at her.

'What should?'

'Meeting as friends you know. Want to come to the show?'

'When?' He said as he leaned in looking at her happily.

It was at that moment that SooYeon understood why her unrequited love was unrequited. 'Siwon wasn't unsesitive he just couldn't see my feelings for him. He was already in love, with his first love who he still loved all this time.' She thought in her head as she watched Siwon and Tiffany talk about the fashion show.She looked down a little sad.What she didn't notice was that Heechul was watching her. She looked up from the table and then realized that she was looking into Heechul's eyes. She looked back down and gulped.

When the day had  finally ended and she had finally come home she went straight to her room and went to bed, not wanting to talk to her mother. But SooYeon couldn't sleep so when she heard the door click open she quick arranged herself so it did look like she was sleeping.

'SooYeon can I talk to you?' SooYeon's mother said as she woke her up from her fake slumber.

'hmm .. what?'SooYeon said as she groaned and stretched.

'Your teacher phoned today. You know you're not doing well at school, you might not evenget into your second choice university.'

'Could we please the lecture for tomorrow mom. Please?'

'SooYeon!' Her mother said as she came closer to her bed.

'Look mom, I'm trying to sleep, I have things on my mind.' SooYeon said as she sat up.

'Well I've hired a private tutor for you. He starts tomorrow. It's not long till exams. You need to focus.'

'What!?! I can't go. I've already got afterschool classes and I'm going to be in a fashion show. So let's forget the tutor, I can get a tutor after I finish the show. I could maybe even just quit after school classses too since I'm not improving and I'm just wasting your money. Maybe. . ' SLAP! Her mother slapped right across the face.

'Will you ever grow up SooYeon!'

'Why did you hit me!?'

'Tomorrow you come straight home from school, The tutor comes at 6.And quit that fashion show, It's pointless and stupid.'

'NO. I won't come home.' SooYeon said. She had enough of her mom controlling her. She had enough of studying. 'I've had enough of this mom.' She went straight back into bed pulling the covers upover her head. Her mother looked  at her and sighed and walked out of her room.

 

 

 

 

I'm not bothered editing. HAHA ALSO  should the ending be like the anime or movie? LEAVE A COMMENT  and thanks to all the new subscribers ! :)