Chapter 3

PARADISE KISS

 

SooYeon woke up in a blur with a cute faced pink haired girl looking down at her,

‘Oh! You’re awake now!’ the girl said as she flashed one of her cute eye smiles. She continued on saying ‘we would’ve called a doctor for you but you were talking in your sleep about ttak-bams and walnuts so the doctor might of thought you were going crazy...’

While the girl was blabbering on about god knows what SooYeon finally came to her senses and abruptly sat up and took in her surroundings. She scanned the place she was in, a place somewhat like a bar but redecorated like a studio.This place was filled with rolls of fabric and mannequins surrounded the walls. While she looked around she also found that the woman whom she had bumped into and also the gangster that had chased her looking intently at her. She was about to shout out in terror but  the cute girl with pink hair had interupted her.

'Hi. I'm Tiffany!' she said as she pulled out a v-sign and a wink.

'What am i doing here and how did i get here?' SooYeon had said with a look of confusion, she thought that the girl with the pink was the only person close to normal here. The woman who she had called the grim reaper came up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

'Well Honey, you fainted into my arms and Donghae here helped me bring you here. I'm Leeteuk by the way.' flashing a bright smile. SooYeon stared intently at her. This woman, Leeteuk, had a masculine voice and a androgynous look to her.

'I'm tranual if thats what you're wondering, now that I have said it don't bring it up again.'

'And you ?' SooYeon said as she turned to man named Donghae.

'Well I'm Donghae but you should already know that by now, I was just trying to scout you for our annual YG Academy Fashion Show!'

'So you three are from Ygdemy huh? The school full of weirdos. Well I don't have time for things like that, I'm trying to study for my entrance exams, so please don't  bother me.' SooYeon said as she got and started heading to the door.

'Jessica, wait! Where are you going?!' Tiffant cried out cutely. SooYeon turned around.

'Do you mean me? Well I'm going home, so please stop bothering me with this stupid nonsense.'

'What did you say?' Donghae said coming to block her way. ' Apologize! You think you're so good coming from that stupid SM high.You're a third year like us and we also have to do studying or in our case designing. Aish. You're the perfect model for our clothing and designs yet your snobbish attitude just ruins it all. You don't need to act so stuck up.'

As Donghae was saying this, another man was coming down from the stairs outside. He was holding a dress that was slung over his shoulder and he was extremely fashionable with a hat to complement his looks. He opened the door and came in to see Tiffany, Leeteuk and Donghae surrounding a rather slim pretty girl who had a look of annoyance on her face.

SooYeon was just about to start arguing back when she saw the door open.A man had come in, his eyes looked so piercing it scared her. Her eyes widen to saucers.

'Who is this?' The man had said

'Heechul!' Leeteuk exclaimed

'She's our new model. Donghae scouted her!' Tiffany called out.

'Oh our new model. . ' but before he could even finish his sentence SooYeon had run out of the room.

'She looked perfect but she's so stupid!' Donghae had shouted.

The next day SooYeon arrived at school a little distracted. She turned to Siwon who was sitting across from her.

'Morning. Can i ask you a question Siwon ? Have ever met a person who scared you, a person whom you've just met and thought that the person had come to ruin your life?' SooYeon turned back before Siwon could even reply, leaving him a little confused.'Right when I met him I had that feeling.'

What she didn't know was that the person she was talking bout had arrived at her school. He parked his black porsche in the front of the gates and entered the school. As he was walking down the hallway girls squealed and boys looked at him as if he was gay. He walked up to window of the classroom SooYeon was in. SooYeon had noticed him when she turned back.'' She thought. 'What do I do' SooYeon tried to hide herself behind her hands but the man had already noticed her.He gave a little smile and walked straight to her desk. More girls squealed.

'I came to say sorry. I heard about how Donghae had chased you and you fainted and then he got mad at you. So I think we need to apologize properly.' He said.There was no reply from SooYeon as she tried to wish herself away this very moment. He slammed his hands onto the desk. 'What is your name?'

'It's Jung SooYeon!' Two girls from the back had yelled. 'Aish' SooYeon thought 'Stupid Sooyoung and Hyoyeon!'

'Oh so its SooYeon.' he said. Sooyoung then called out 'Is that your' 'Boyfriend' Hyoyeon finished off. SooYeon waved them off and sent daggers their way. 'Siwon, just making things clear, he is not my boyfriend.' SooYeon explained hurriedly. She got up and faced the man.

'What do you want?'

'To apologize!'

'I don't want your apology. Get lost!'

'SooYeon' he singsonged.

'Dont call me that!' SooYeon tried pushing him out of the classroom but he had grabbed her hand.

'So lets go!' he said as he dragged her out.

'WHAT!?' she exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So um. .  i'm kinda going with the storyline of the movie. SOORRY. and please give feedback. i need to improve HAHA YEH. The process of this story is kinda going slow. SORRY AGAIN. but yeah ENJOY somehow :L plus also my chapters are too short ):  VERY SHORT UPDATE.