Chapter 9

PARADISE KISS

SooYeon just stood there gaping at him. 'He can't be serious, can he?'

'Come on SooYeon.I'll take you to my place so that you can drop off your stuff, then I'm going to take you out in honour of your great act of bravery.' Heechul said signalling for her to head out the door first. 'Oh my god.He is serious.' SooYeon thought to herself. Seeing as she wasn't moving Heechul grabbed her hand and her bags and dragged her out the door.

'BYE JESSICA!' Tiffany yelled out.

'You reckon they will end up doing it tonight?' Donghae asked Leeteuk.

'I certainly hope not.' Leeteuk replied with worry.

Heechul dragged SooYeon up the stairs. She stumbling behind him. 

'HEY YOU! You can let go my hand you know.' SooYeon said as she stared down as his hand gripping her tightly.

'Oh sorry.' Heechul quickly let go of her hand and then threw her bags at her. 'Here you can hold this now.' SooYeon and Heechul walked down the familiair alleyway down to the street where Heechul had parked his car.SooYeon dreaded the fact that she had to get into the car with him, she remembered the last time she did and then remembered the last time she went to his house. 'Not a good memory' She thought to herself. Heechul went around to otherside of the car and went in. SooYeon hesitated at the side of the car. 

'Get in.' He commanded using his scary intense glare that always freaked SooYeon out.

'Aish. . . stupid pabo with an intense glare.' She muttered as she got into the passenger seat. Heechul looked at her with amusement on his face and sped off with SooYeon screaming her lungs out.

When hey had finally arrived at  the front of his building SooYeon looked up and stared at it in amazement. She never realized that Heechul was that rich. Heechul got her bags out and lead her towards the lobby. He went to the front desk to ask the lady behind the desk a question. She shook her head and he walked off with a relief. She looked at him with curiosity.He lead SooYeon towards the elevator and pressed the button at the top. 'Wow. A pent house.'SooYeon thought to herself. When they arrived SooYeon looked in and memories of what had happened before appeared in her head.

'Just put your bags in the room on the right. That will be your room for the time being.' Heechul said grabbing a glass of water in the kitchen. SooYeon headed over to where he had directed her. She opened the door and stared in amazement. The room was bigger than her one at home.  The room had been decorated with pastel colours which gave off a homey feel unlike Heechuls loungeroom and room which gave off a creepy vibe. She set her bags on to the queen size bed and closed the door quietly and went out.

'. .  .So what are we doing now.' SooYeon said

'I am going to take you somewhere, remember?' Heechul replied.

'I know but where?'

It's a surprise.' He said and looked at her with mischevious grin.

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't updated in a while. ):::: i have no inspiration nor am i that creative. But heres a short chapter. mianhe. *bows down* :L anyway quick question. Does anyone else feel a little disaspointed in the Rania comeback ? OH AND ALSO heres are some gifs for you because i feel bad for not updating in a while and also this chapter is not even that long.

never knew siwon had a tatoo 8)

me being jealous of jessica this very moment.

this be kyuhyun my bias from super junior. i just had to add him >:)