Chapter 11

PARADISE KISS

As she entered the shop,  the shop owner looked up from the counter. She watched as his eyes widened as he saw Heechul. His hair was shaved on one side and dyed blonde while the other side was swept all onto the other side and was dyed a russet brown. He was wearing leather pants that seemed a bit to tight and baggy white shirt that had  'SHINee' written in large block letters adorned with a pair of pink docs.

'Hyung!' he shouted just a bit to loud. ' What are you doing here today?'

'Haha hi there, I know this may seem out of the blue but I'm here to give my friend a makeover.' Heechul replied while gesturing towards SooYeon.The unknown man came out from behind the counter studying SooYeon up and down.  'Wow' He thought to himself. ' She seems really different from all of Heechul hyung's other friends.' and after a while of circling, he introduced himself.

'Hi, I'm Kim Kibum but you can just calll me Key. You have really bad fashion sense.' He said with a wave and a cute smile.

'What a jerk.' SooYeon thought. ' Gee thanks, thats why I oh so willingly came to get a makeover.' She said with a glare at Heechul. 'I'm SooYeon by the way but people call me Jessica now, for a reason I do not know.' whipering the last part quietly.

Key looked from Heechul to SooYeon and back again. 'Hm. . let's get started I guess, do you have anything in mind Heechul hyung?'

'No, not really. Just pick all the things that you would think would suit Jessica.' Heechul replied. With a nod Key went off around his shop picking out bits of clothing here and there.

'What's the point and being a fashion designer if you aren't going to design any clothes?' SooYeon said to Heechul with acid in her voice.

'I AM designing. I'm designing the fashion show dress but for the time being you going to have to have a make-over because i don't have anytime to design your clothes and Parakiss are too busy to make them.'

SooYeon had nothing to say back so she kept quiet for the time being. Once Key was done he came back with a pile of clothing to be tried on. He gestured them to sit on the red couch next to the counter while he picked out an outfit.

'Hm... How about this one?' He said as he chose an outfit that consisted of a baby pink frilly dress with spagetti straps and cute matching heels. 'Okay go on go try it.' He said while grabbing SooYeon and pushing her into on the change rooms. ' Here you go, try not to take to long.'

SooYeon rolled her eyes and shut the curtain tightly making sure that they weren't able to peek. 'Out of all the clothing he had he just had to pick something pink and girly.' As she put on the dress and heels she looked into mirror and her eyes widened in horror. 'Ugh. I hate this outfit.' She thought. The dress stopped at her mid-thigh and she looked awkward in heels.

'What's taking you so long SooYeon?' Heechul said as he pulled open the curtain. His eyes roamed her body checking out the dress.

'YAH! What if I was changing and you opened the curtain on me?' SooYeon said angily.

'What, you think I'd freak? There's nothing to look at anyway.' He replied with a roll of his eyes.

While the two were bickering Key grabbed SooYeon from out of the change room and his eyes roamed her body. 'You definetly don't suit frills. How about we try something else?' Key went over to grab another outfit he had chosen while she was changing. After 2 hours and dozens of different outfits SooYeon had finally had enough.

'Yah Heechul, isn't this enough now? I'm so tired.' She said in a whiny tone standing in yet another outfit while the two boys critiqued her outfit from the couch.

' I guess we just about have enough for a closet full Key. How much is this all together?' Heechul said not replying to SooYeon. He looked over to Key who had walked over to the counter and scanned 20 different oufits that she had tried out that made a pass. 

'That will be. ..  $900' He replied.

SooYeons eyes bulged. 'WHAT? I CAN'T PAY FOR THAT HEECHUL!.' She yelled.

'Relax I'm paying. Think of this as me helping out a lost dog. One that needs fashion sense.'

'B b but. . I'm never going to be able to repay this.'

'Jessica. Relax. At least I made it half price for you and Heechul because Heechul is one of my best customers.' Key said.

'WHAT!? THATS HALF PRICE?WHY ARE THESE CLOTHES SO EXPENSIVE.' SooYeon said looking frantically between Heechul and Key. Heechul walked over and grabbed card to pay for the clothes.

'Well this isn't a designer shop for nothing Jessica. Calm down.' He said as he swiped his card. 'You can repay me by actually doing well in the fashion show okay?'

'Yay' Key said 'I'll send these to you by tomorrow so you don't have to worry about carrying this all home.' He said gesturing to the large pile. The only thing SooYeon could do was sigh.

'Well see you soon Key.' Heechul said while going over to hug him goodbye. ' Are you going to come to the fashion show?'

'Of course hyung! I wouldn't miss it for the world ! Just send over the flier for it okay?'

"Yes of course. I won't forget. Thanks for today.'  Heechul said . 'C'mon now Jessica let's go back to my place now.'

'Hmmph fine. Bye Key. Thankyou for the makeover.' SooYeon said while walking over to the entrance where Heechul was.

'BYEE JESSICA! BYE HYUNG! Come back soon !' Key replied happily.

Heechul opened the passenger seat for SooYeon as she went to his car. He went over the drivers seat and sat down with a sign.'What a long day.'

'Yeah well no one asked you to do this. I was just fine with my closet. Now please don't drive to fast when going to your place.' SooYeon said getting scared at the thought of his driving.' His drives to recklessly, I hope I don't die.' she thought.

Heechul just smirked and speed off anyway without listening to SooYeon at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i haven't updated in a while. I shall try to update more if i can ! i'm not a very good writer though );