Chapter 4

PARADISE KISS

'HEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP ! I'm going to be and dumped somewhere!'

'Stop shouting SooYeon. You're the one who got into the car.' Heechul said.

'I wasn't thinking properly because someone had dragged me. By the way where are you taking me?' SooYeon replied.

'A place where we can do it.'

'ANDWAEEEE. He's going to do it and do it and do it!' Heechul just smirked at her and stomped on the brakes. The car had gone so fast that SooYeon started screaming but in no time she arrived at a place that seemed like another Highschool. He parked right in front of the school. 

Just then a man came by dressed in stripes with an assortment of colours. 'Heechul, you know you can't park there it's the visitors parking!'

'But this is the best place to park Shindong.' Heechul replied.

'That's why!' the man said and walked off.

Heechul got out of the car and called for SooYeon to get out. SooYeon took a look around the school.'So this is YGdemy huh.' On the school grounds she saw an assorment of people wearing many different  things that could put even Lady GaGa to shame.'Oh my god! No Way' she thought as she saw two people making out right in front of the toilets.Right at that moment Tiffany had come running up and gave her a back hug. 'JESSSICAAA!' she yelled. 'I'm surprised, what are you doing here?'

'Our apology' Heechul replied. 'Is Ryeowook here?' Tiffany nodded and Heechul gave a little pat on her head.They headed over to a department called 'The Makeup Studio' As they came in Heechul called out to man whom was seated at a desk and had nicely styled hair.

'Ryeowook-seonsaengnim'

'What. That guy is a teacher? No way, dressed up like that he couldn't be. I mean why would students call teachers by their name' SooYeon said giving a look disaproval. Everyone ignored what she had said and Heechul continued on talking 'I need your help.'

'For you Kim Heechul, I'm honoured.'

'Can you fix this girls hair.' Heechul said as he pointed to SooYeon.

'What this girl who had come and insulted me? Sure why not.'

'Wait.' SooYeon said.'Why my hair?'

'He's a special instructor here. Our special teacher here is a hair and make-up artist. He has even worked abroad.' Tiffany said proudly. 'Oh my!  I just got it. You brought Jessica here for a hair make-over.Does that mean shes going to model?'

'What hair make-over. Me?' SooYeon said abit confused.

'Yes, A 'Sorry' make-over' Heechul said.

'That makes no sense at all!'

'The annual fashion show audience grades us but even with a good dress; a drab model could loose us marks. I don't want to loose because of your boring looks.I mean look over there at their model.'

'But I said I'm not going to model!' But SooYeon looked over anyway. Over there she saw a beautiful girl who had a nametag on saying 'Seohyun' She was standing next to a short girl with short hair.

'WOOOOOW.' Tiffany exclaimed in amazement.'Sunnys model looks so pretty.'

Upon hearing this Sunny looked over.' You. Heechul go away.'

'What's wrong? Nothing going well?' He replied walking towards her.

'No we're starting all over again from basics. It is so complicated.'

SooYeon looked at them. They looked like close friends.

Ryeowook headed over to SooYeon. 'They're been rivals ever since they started at this school. It has always been the genius versus the hard worker. They're both fantastic designers but now hmm. . Kaja, let's get starting on that hair make-over.'

When the tortuous make-over had finished SooYeon had arrived back at her school with a front fringe and permed curly hair. She couldn't stop touching her fringe for she had never done anything new with her hair ever. When she got back into her classroom it had already been recess and people stared at her in amazement.

'Wow SooYeon, you skipped out on school for that!' Sooyoung said running up to her with Hyoyeon.

'Your hair it looks like a wig and you look like some idol now!' Hyoyeon exclaimed.

'Shut up. Don't bother me about it.' SooYeon replied grumpily to them. She walked off then came face to face with Siwon. They had a short awkward moment so then SooYeon decided to sit down.

'What a surprise' he said. 'It suits you, I think it's pretty.'

SooYeon couldn't believe her ears. She closed her eyes and squealed in delight in her head. After this morning incident SooYeon left schoolquickly when the bell had rang and started walking home. She arrived home to see that her mother had already come back from work and was helping out her younger sister,SooJung.

'Omo. What have you done to your hair. If you have that much time why don't you devote it to your studies.' her mother said as she looked over at her and sighed. SooYeon walked off into her room and then started to study once again but she couldn't concentrate. All she could do was think about the events that had been happeening these past few days,and Heechuls peircing gaze. After a few hours of trying to study. She decided to head off for a good nights sleep.

 

 

 

 

Another short update. Actually i think i'm just destined to write short chapters HAHA sad lyf. thanks to the subcribers and silent readers. LOL plus also so many guest appearances.