Chapter 6

PARADISE KISS

The next day SooYeon had been, once again, called into her year co-ordinators room. Before she could even move an inch he had already started talking. 'why do i get blamed for this' she thought 'it's always my fault!'

'2 days in a row already we have had two people come into our school dragging you out. This is unacceptable, it's a wonder how you manage to stay it in this school. You're marks are going down. You have to watch who you hang out with. Real friends don't get you to skip school at a crucial time like this. You seriously don't know who  you are right? A bunch of people like that is not a good fit for you. Now go to class.' Before she could even reply hewaved her off. 'Supid teacher just because you're stuck  with this job.' she grumbled.

All through her first two classes she was distracted. While everyone was writing notes down she was staring off into a space. Even the teacher had noticed this and called on her to answer a question she had asked.

'pi' SooYeon had said, thinking of the first thing that came into her head. Apparently the capital of France is pi. The kids had snickered at her and Siwon had looked at her in worry. It was unlike her to be like this. so at recess he walked up to her and asked her to come to roof top with him. Everyone teased them especially Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were known to be a bully sometimes.

'Ohh going up there to make out are ya?'

'Maybe thats why SooYeon so distracted today. Maybe Siwon had finally asked her out'

Siwon walked out of class not taking in anything that they were saying,they were just friends. SooYeon followed suit but made sure to give a super evil glance at Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. SooYeon followed Siwon up the stairs. 'What could possibly be the reason he wants to talk to me.' When they finally reached the top, he walked straight up to the railing and turned around quickly to face her but what he didn't know was that she was walking straight behind him. They were inches away from each. 'Oh my god, how awkward' Sooyoung thought. She stepped back. Both of them were blushing furiously.  But that moment ended when Siwon said the words 'I'm sure you're used to getting bawled out by now SooYeon.' This had done nothing to help her, she forgot her mood from just moments ago and remembered her mood this morning.

'Gee, thanks Siwon.'

'Call me oppa.'

'Uh. right. Siwon Op. . pa?' It was awkward for SooYeon for she had never really had any guy friends let alone any friends at all. It was her first time addressing someone as oppa. She felt a little closer to him now and realized that maybe he liked her because he was the only friend she ever had. But then again  he had never made a move on her nor realized that she had a super huge crush on him because she was pretty sure evveryone else knew.

'Maybe I'm not the right girl.' She thought aloud. He looked at her confused and she looked back embarassed but decided to continue on talking to give a little hint to him. 'I think that life is too hard somethimes, you know? If i had someone who liked me for who I am I think that would be enough. Like someone I loved whom I didn't want anyone else to have. Just that person being around would make you stronger. You can go throught life together and laugh about the things that had happened in your day or stress out with them if something was too hard. I think thats all I'd need.'

Siwon looked back a little confused not understanding what she was trying to tell him. 'Nevermind then. I said that and you still don't get it huh? You're a little insensitive, you know that? But i wonder why it is that everytime I get bawled out I keep wanting to hang out with them.' She said as she changed the topic,the bell chimed signalling them to go back to class. 'We  better get going now, don't want to be late right?' He gave her a look and followed her down the stairs to head to class.

After school SooYeon decided to head to the Paradise Kiss studio. She quietly tiptoed down the stairs and opened the door as quietly as she could only to find that Tiffany and Donghae were making out on the billards table that was in the centre of the room. Tiffany looked over and saw that SooYeon was standing in the doorway.

'Jessica!' She said as Donghae was planting butterfly kisses along her neck. SooYeon being so shocked quickly closed the door.'Whew. Oh my god.'

'Jessica?' SooYeon looked over to see that Leeteuk was heading down that stairs with a paperbag full of fresh bread. 'Hey what are you going here?' Seeing that he was heading to ther door SooYeon quickly pushed him up the stairs.

'Don't go in there!' The door suddenly flung open.

'Sorry Jessica! It's OK now.' Tiffany said finishing off with a innocent smile. What she didnt know was that her shirt was open showing off a pink bra with lacing.

'Uhh.... You're bra is showing. . . '  SooYeon said as she pointed and looked away. Leeteuk then came down to do the button up of Tiffany's shirt for her.

'Oh my, thats no way to act in front of a guest. I just step up for a few minutes and you and Donghae are making out.'

'Blame Donghae.' Tiffany pouted cutely.

'Are you a couple?' SooYeon asked Tiffany, a little confused.

'Yeah, it's my job to make sure that Donghae is always happy. So being top, being bottom, to kissing him passionately all day long.'

'TIFFANY SHUT UP!' Donghae screamed from inside. The three girls giggled.' Next time I think you should pay a fine.' Leeteuk said giving off a motherly feel. 'A fine ?' At that moment Heechul was coming down that stairs.

'You're here?' He said smiling at SooYeon. 'Kaja, lets take you in and Tiffany will do your measurements.' Once they came inside Tiffany lead SooYeon in a small room filled with mirrors.

'He has such an innocent smile, don't yo. . . HEYthat tickles.' SooYeon said as Tiffany than measured her bust.

'Keep still I can't measure you.'

'Fine fine. You know I've always wondered whats with tha Paradise Kiss Brand?'

'Well... we plan to form a company and makes lots of money as Donghae says.I want us to stay together after we graduate. You know we've already sent out some our designs? It's so exciting thinking that we could become a top brand one day....Hmm.. okay so I'm done now.' As they walked out they saw Donghae, Heechul and Leeteuk playing Billards. 'I've got Jessica's measurements now. Sorry it took so long, she kept on moving around!' Heechul walked over  to them ' Show me.' Tiffany gave her the clipboard of SooYeons measurements but now SooYeon felt self-consious. 'YAH stop looking at it.'

'But i need your measurements for the dress.'

'You know I still haven't said I'd do it.'

'THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE PABO.' Donghae exploded. SooYeon ignored him.

'Tiffany, put that dress over there onto Jessica.' He said as he pointed to the dress in the corner. It was the one that he had been holding slung over his arm when he had first met SooYeon.  It was a beautiful pink dress that was strapless and silk. It stopped right above her knee and gave her a hourglass figure,Mintues later SooYeon came out with Tiffany.

'Wow, it's amazing and it's fits everywhere perfectly.Even though it's for your muse.' Leeteuk exclaimed. While everyone just stared at her in awe epsecially Heechul but he hid it a little better.

'Muse?'SooYeon asked confused.

'Every designer needs a muse. That one perfect woman. . ' SooYeon turned around and looked into mirror. She looked completely different and was shocked. For once she looked pretty, not that she thoughtshe wasn't but she never really had time to have fun and dress up.

 

 

 

 

HI GUISE. sorry about this chapter. I think it's a little bad because i'm just not bothered a little. mianhe! HAHA it's really hot in australia T_______________T