Chapter 5

PARADISE KISS

The next day SooYeon dreaded going to school thinking that he might show up. As everyone was gathering in their classroom waiting for the bell to ring another person had come up to her school uninvited. This uninvited guest walked down the hallway with people staring at her in digust. As she arrived to SooYeons classroom she stood outside the window checking for her. She smiled as she noticed that SooYeon was sitting there alone. The uninvited guest came into classroom and stood right in front of her desk.

'Jessica!' She said for SooYeon had not noticed her.

'Leeteuk?!?' SooYeon said wide eyed; she had been dreading th fact that Heechul might turn up to her school again but it was even worse because someone did turn up but then again it was better for it was not him.

'Kaja! We need to get going. Heechul said he needed you.'

'Oh my god. Why me' SooYeon said as she sighed in annoyance. She got up followed Leeteuk not wanting to cause a scene like last time. All the while at the back Siwon had been looking at what was happening with a look of worry on his face.

Once SooYeon and Leeteuk arrived at Ygdemy, they came into a room filled with all sorts of fabrics. There were shelves and shelves of rolls of fabrics with an assortment of deisgns, textures and colours.

'Hmm...where are they.' Leeteuk wondered. Sooyeon roamed around admiring the different sorts of fabrics and stared in amazement thinking how there could be so many. She walking along the shelves when she noticed that Heechul was across from her busy picking out aa fabric. He took a long satin red roll out and studied it. 'hmm. .maybe this would suit Jessica.'He thought to himself. SooYeon stood there and frowned as she watched him. Just then Tiffany came running up behind SooYeon and pounced on her with a roll of pink leopard print fabric.

'Hey. Thats cute!' she squealed. 'It sure is better to have the model here than to try and figure out what colour would match her best.'

'Pabo.' Donghae said. 'We're not here to make pajamas with that fabric.' He came up to SooYeon with his roll of grey fabric and studied her trying to figure out if this fabric suited her. 'hmm. .no not this one.This isn't right for Jessica' he said.

'Umm. . hey.' SooYeon said. 'You know you have been calling me your model but I never really said that I'd do it.'

'But you're here today.' Tiffany exclaimed.

'Why don't you'll do it already. Or is it beneath your dignity?' said Donghae as he had a glaring contest with SooYeon. Ignoring all this Heechul came up to SooYeon and wrapped her a in bright yellow fabric. His face was inches away from her face and it scared her. She stared at him with big round eyes.

'Hmm.. .  that fabric is good, for a sunflower.' Leeteuk said.

'Is it too out there?' Heechul said as he took a glance at Leeteuk.

'I think it suits her personality.' said Leeteuk

'I think so too, i'm going to use it.'

'WHAT!' Tiffany and Donghae exploded. 'HEEEECHULLLLLL, no don't change ideas again! Leeteuk say something.'Donghae exclaimed.

'Hmm. . maybe we should use ruffles for this one.' Leeteuk said eyeing the fabric.

'That is not helping Leeteuk!' Donghae said.

'Heechul, you're always changing ideas.' Tiffany exclaimed with a pout. SooYeon watched the scene with an expression of amusement.

When they had left the fabrics room, Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae and Tiffany took her to their studio.They came to an alley way near a Chinese bakery. They headed down the stairs and stopped in front of the door with the sign Paradise Kiss. Donghae opened the door and Tiffany ran in screaming out 'WELCOME JESSICA! The last time you were here we did not get to tell you about this place for obvious reasons, although it would have been if you didn't stomp out but anyway we call this our studio and this is where Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae and I create our deisgns for our brand called Parakiss.'

Leeteuk came in and wallked straight to the couch. 'Come in Jessica, make yourself at home.'

Few minutes later the four of them, Tiffany, Leeteuk, Donghae and SooYeon were staring intently as they watched Heechul sit on a chair trying to sketch a new design. Just then Donghae let out a big sneeze. 'ACHOOO.'

'SHHHHHHH. He's trying to work.' Leeteuk whispered.

When Heechul had finally finished SooYeon had already left for she thought it was pointless not having anything to do. These people made her miss out on school.

'YAH, this design is perfect for Jessica.' Tiffany exclaimed. As the three of them examined Heechuls sketch while he took a coffee break.

'You know she hasn't said she'd do it yet.'Donghae said as he stared at the sketch.

'Well, we can't push her into doing it anymore but I truly think she the perfect model for us.' said Leeteuk.