nine.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen has that 'One Hour Talk' everyday, and earlier today, they did it in the practice room. And today's topic was very unexpected for the leader of the group, Choi Seungcheol.

 

"Guys, I have new gossip! And this is a hot one!" The MC of Seventeen, Seungkwan shouted loudly. The crowd went wild after the big announcement.

Seungkwan signaled everyone to get closer to him and make a smaller circle. "It seems that our leader hyung, Choi Seungcheol hyung, has a girlfriend! He kept playing with his phone and giggling by himself these days."

Seungcheol, the main guy of the day, was all red until his ears. The 'girlfriend' of him hung his head low, hiding his as-red-as-Seungcheol's red face. Half of them were laughing, some others were teasing the leader, and the rest were thinking the possible candidates of Seungcheol's girlfriend. One of the laughing member finally opened his mouth to talk.

"It's not a 'girlfriend', but rather a boyfriend, you dumb." MC Seungkwan's same-aged member, Hansol said.

"It's Jihoon hyung, right?" Minghao said quietly, yet everyone heard and all eyes were on Minghao, then moved to the lovebirds.

Seungcheol, Jihoon, Seungkwan, and other members that did not know were dumbfounded. "How did you know, hyung?" Seungkwan raised his brows at Minghao. The shy and lack of Korean skills Minghao just kept silent since he did not know how to explain it.

"It was obvious, please. Almost every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter