twenty four.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not so long after Mansae promotions ended, Doogi PD and Pledis Entertainment gave the thirteen hardworking members a little break before asking them to produce their own upcoming album, especially the each respective of the teams, like Seungcheol, Jihoon, and Soonyoung. Seungcheol announced his plan to go for a short trip with all his babies - aka Seventeen members - but most of them had plans already, like Junhui planned to go to his hometown, Shenzhen, to visit his parents; Wonwoo planned to help Minghao with his Korean skills and rather stay in dorm than going out; and the youngest of the group, Dino, planned to go to school regularly without skipping any days until the break ended. The leader sighed lightly, originally he wanted something like going to the beach with full team, like that time in Seventeen Project, but it might not happen anytime soon.

"At least, I need the leaders of vocal team, performance team, and hip hop team. And that would be Jihoon, Soonyoung, and me." The leader of hip hop team said to himself.

When Seungcheol approached Soonyoung to explain the trip together with him and Jihoon, he sheepishly said, "I have plans with Seokmin already, sorry." Upon seeing Seungcheol's disappointed face, the blonde haired male grabbed the latter's arm and whispered into his ear, "You can be alone with Jihoon." Soonyoung snickered, leaving Seungcheol alone with a flustered face.

The only good thing about this break plan was that Jihoon was actually free and willing to go with him - absolutely, Jihoon thought it as a trip-for-two like what lovers do - although it was only two of them (which was why Jihoon accepted the offer). Because of the lack of money to go anywhere far or expensive, Seungcheol suggested to go to Daegu, his hometown, and stay in his parents' house.

"It's been a long time since we came here, right, Jihoon?" Seungcheol hummed softly, lacing his slender fingers with the younger's and holding the small hand in his hand tightly, like he will not let go of the small hand in his hand forever. Both of them were standing in front of Seungcheol's hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter