twenty five.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thank you for 300+ subscribers and 8900+ views, plus 24 upvotes! I love you guys. < 3 and here's an update, hope you'll enjoy it!

and please wish me luck, I'll have midterm exams in three days!! (and yes I'm procrastinating and writing this instead of study)

 

 

 

Bang!

 

A loud thud of a door closing sound startled the couple that were cuddling blissfully in their shared room. The one who opened the wooden door, who happened to be the oldest among them all, shamelessly slumped down his healthy but lifeless body between the couple that were sitting on a soft matress, interrupting their personal quality time for each other. The oldest guy took a pillow from one of his friend's arm - the ginger-headed gentleman - and childishly abused the poor thing by gripping and hitting the stuff repeatedly.

"I miss Jihoon, I miss Jihoon. Wanna hug him, wanna kiss him." The oldest whined while still harassing the pillow.

A beautiful guy with long silver locks grunted in dissatisfaction. "Then why are you bothering us?"

The oldest between them simply said, "Because you guys are my best friends and I don't want to disturb other members with my problems."

"And your best friends are currently having a quality time together, obviously." Supposedly-to-be-the-angel-of-th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter