eleven.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo, Honey Bun!" Seungcheol cheered happily while closing Jihoon's personal studio for making and producing songs. Jihoon, who was busy with his things, noticed his boyfriend's voice then the voice of the closing door.

"Oh?" Jihoon said with a confusion in his voice, which sounded cute for dumb Seungcheol.

Jihoon got up from his seat and approached his boyfriend slowly. "Sweetie, I always locked my studio when I'm working and no one has the key except me." The younger said as he drawed a step closer every words. "How did you get in?"

Seungcheol was speechless. He never thought that this would be the first thing Jihoon said when he visited his boyfriend on work for the first time after dating. Seeing the taller one unable to answer the younger one's question, Jihoon tackled him down, which ended up Jihoon sitting on Seungcheol's thighs and their faces were just an inch apart.

"Did you duplicate my key?" Jihoon said, you can hear his annoyance in his voice clearly if you know him well. And for Seungcheol, he knows him really well. Too scared to say a wrong thing that can make Jihoon angrier, Seungcheol just nodded his head, admitting that he duplicated Jihoon's studio key.

The younger guy pecked his love's nose. "Sorry, baby, but that's not allowed." As he slipped his hands into Seungcheol's pockets to take his duplicated key and got back to his chair when he found it, leaving Seungcheol on the floor with a flushed face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter