one.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of hectic practices, Seungcheol feels extremely tired. His black shirt is drenched with sweat, leaving visible darker spots on his back, and the chilly practice room becomes as hot as hell. The dance instructor - aka Soonyoung, the leader of the Performance team finally gives Seventeen kids a long break, saying ‘Good job, everyone.’ in front of them. Seungcheol's legs are getting wobbly and slowly giving up, and he falls on his . He looks at the large mirror blankly, then notices a bag with ice cream pattern on it -- turned out that it belongs to Junghan -- and averts his stare to the bag, to be precise, to the ice cream. 

"I really want ice cream..." Seungcheol thought. 

He continues to stare at the ice cream, hoping he could eat it anytime soon. Not so far from him, someone notices Seungcheol's  pleading eyes. 

 

More hours of practices passed, Seventeen members finally finished their dance practice for the night. A pink-haired guy immediately approaches the older guy and tugs the hem of his shirt. "Hey, let's get ice creams."

The older one is surprised and excited at the same time, but he manages a poker face. "But Jihoon, do you realize what time is it?" That's right, it is already 2AM in the morning and it also may be dangerous for them to go out at this time. 

"Hyung, please?" Jihoon looks up and gives his cutest puppy eyes ever. He hates doing aegyo in front of people but at least most of  Seventeen mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter