fifteen; fans special!

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol: Hello, good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone everywhere around the world and welcome to,
Seungcheol & Jihoon: JiCheol's Questions and Answers!
Jihoon: We will be taking Andromeda away today and make a show by ourselves and with some other members; Minghao and Hansol are with us right now. Although our show's name is kind of lame.
Seungcheol: We are out of ideas. *cute fake sobs*
Jihoon: Yes, that's right. From the name you can see that we will answer some fans' questions, and we will start right away. The first question! Minghao, please read it for us.

Minghao: So, the first question is, For Seungcheol, what is your favorite scene in Adore U MV?
Seungcheol: *stares at Jihoon before answering* you know, after Dokyum's "Baby you are my angel" part, when Jihoon came out with very fine looking hair and wearing suspenders, that is my favorite part! Not the hip one though, no.
Jihoon: *hits Seungcheol's thigh* he lowkey likes that part too, but he won't admit it.

Hansol: Next question! For Seungcheol, what do you like to do with Jihoon?
Seungcheol: Me again? Well, aside from kissing him, I really like when he is sitting on my lap and back hugging him. Jihoon looks so tiny and fragile I just want to protect him all the time. *holds Jihoon's hand on his thigh*
Jihoon: Don't call me tiny! *hits Seungcheol with other hand*
Hansol: When the show is over, probably Seungcheol hyung will be full of bruises from Jihoon hyung. *shakes head*

Jihoon: *holds the third question* can we skip this question-
Seungcheol: *snatches the question card and reads it right away* to Jihoon and Seungcheol, how's the frickle frackle like- whoa.
Jihoon: You read it and you answer it, Choi Seungcheol.
Seungcheol: Well... Okay... First, we are having a very innocent relationship, yes? We did nothing.
Jihoon: *nods his head, approving Seungcheol*
*Jeonghan barges into the room*
Jeonghan: They are lying! *leaves the room again*
Jihoon: ......we are not lying, I guess. *mumbles quietly*

Seungcheol: Let's just forget what Jeonghan said and move on to the next question. To Hansol and Jisoo, are there any times where the Jicheol relationship can annoy you? Minghao, please get Jisoo while Hansol is answering the question.
Hansol: Well... they do skinships a lot but Seungcheol hyung does a lot of skinships to other members too, that annoys me a little.
*Jisoo gets into the room*
Jisoo: What is the question? Ah, I'm really annoyed on how Jihoon is too busy for the leader, because Seungcheol always whine to me and Jeonghan on how he misses Jihoon and, *Seungcheol quickly covers Jisoo's mouth*
Seungcheol: Okay, that's enough. *smiles sarcastically*
Jisoo: I, Hong Jisoo, representing all members of Seventeen, we wish that Jihoon would give more time and attention for Seungcheol so he will stop whining.
*everyone in the room looks at Jihoon expectantly*
Jihoon: Alright, alright. I'll spend more time with Seungcheol.
Seungcheol: *high-fives Hansol and Jisoo*
*Jisoo leaves the room*

Minghao: I'm reading the next question! To Jihoon, what is Seungcheol's doing to you that you really like? Cuddle? Or anything, and what part of Seungcheol's body that you like?
Jihoon: *cheeks start getting red*
Minghao: The fan also said about the last question that she's really curious about this, and don't say heart! That doesn't count.
Jihoon: Uh, this is embarrassing.
Hansol: Just tell us, just tell us! *chants enthusiastically*
Jihoon: I like cuddles, maybe. I like every Seungcheol hyung's doing to me, he is a very sweet guy. Part of Seungcheol's body that I like? The fan didn't say that I can't answer with everything so, I like everything about Seungcheol hyung. *cringes*
*everyone starts to 'aww'-ing*
Jihoon: Argh!! Too cheesy! *more groans and loud screams*

Hansol: Let's ignore Jihoon hyung and move to other question. To other member, do you guys have any moment that you see JiCheol you feel jealous? Let's get The8 hyung to answer this. Do you have any, hyung?
Minghao: That time when we were at a park on late night?
Hansol: Ah, when we looked very tired after practicing whole day?
Minghao: *nods* it actually looked so cute when they were cuddling alone but too bad Jun hyung noticed them and started to tell everyone, then ruined their moment. I was so jealous but in the same time I love them being together!
Seungcheol: Our Minghao is so nice, can you just answer all the questions, not other members. *ruffles Minghao's hair*
Minghao: *smiles sheepishly*

Jihoon: *clears throat* next question, to Jihoon, do you like cuddling? You seem like a cuddler. *lowers his voice* who doesn't, to be honest. *clears throat again* I mean, I do like cuddling! Seungcheol hyung is so big like a bear and the feeling when hyung is hugging me is pleasant, how can I not like cuddling with him.
Seungcheol: *stares at Jihoon while grinning like an idiot*
Jihoon: Seungcheol hyung, stop looking at me like that!
Seungcheol: Jihoon actually feels better because he is so squishy and his hair is so soft, you can imagine when you hug Jihoon and bury your face on Jihoon's hair- wait, scratch that. Imagine me doing that with Jihoon because you definitely can't imagine cuddling with my Jihoon. *makes a possessive face*
Jihoon: *embarrassed Jihoon covers his face*
Hansol: Look at them being so cheesy.
Minghao: Seungcheol hyung, to be exact.

Seungcheol: Hopping into the next question, to Hansol, what's the weirdest thing you've seen JiCheol do? I'm talking super weird, like I-want-to-forget-that-ever-happen weird.
Seungcheol & Jihoon: *signals at Hansol to not say anything too weird*
Hansol: This is hard... * chin* there was that time when we were all cosplaying and,
Jihoon: . Not that.
Seungcheol: Jihoonie, watch your tongue! We are broadcasting right now.
Hansol: And I don't know why but they decided to be Barbie's Princess and the Pauper and it was so gross but hilarious in the same time.
Jihoon: Dammit.
Seungcheol: Jihoon!
Hansol: Viewers, I am ready to be killed after the show. Live your life to the fullest, guys. I am sorry, Jihoon hyung. *runs away and gets out of the room*

*Chan gets into the room*
Chan: Hello, Hansol hyung just ran away from reality so I'm here to replace him. Wait, where is the question cards? *gets out again to search for Hansol*
Minghao: Chan, get Seungkwan too for the next question!
Chan: *shows an okay gesture with his hand*
Minghao: Now, the next question! To Seungkwan, has there ever been times when you've been very glad that JiCheol are together?
*Seungkwan gets into the room with Chan holding his question cards*
Seungkwan: Ooh, finally a question for me! What was the question?
Minghao: *repeats the question* the fan also said you cutie with a heart beside your name.
Seungkwan: I feel very honored. *wipes fake tears* there are times when I have been very glad that JiCheol are together! Like when Jihoon hyung is angry, Seungcheol hyung can easily comfort Jihoon hyung and make him smile again, like right now. *points at Seungcheol and Jihoon's backs that are facing the camera* Seungcheol hyung currently is comforting Jihoon hyung who was sulking because of Hansol earlier, and Jihoon hyung looks a lot better now. Also like in our special video, Seventeen in Busan, Seungcheol hyung doesn't usually treat us but because the camera caught him treating Jihoon hyung, we can easily ask for some treats too because he doesn't want to look suspicious with Jihoon hyung. *manly giggles* there are still a lot more but I guess this is enough for now!
Minghao & Chan: *yawns because Seungkwan's answer is too long*
Seungkwan: I'll see you guys later! *waves to the camera* *leaves the room*

Chan: My question! To all members other than JiCheol, what's the grossest thing you have ever seen them do?
Jihoon: *remembers Hansol's answer earlier* *gets up to be stopped by Seungcheol*
Seungcheol: Hansol said that it was gross so let it be the answer too, yeah? *makes Jihoon sit again* *brings Jihoon's head to his chest and hugs Jihoon's head*

Jihoon: *gets comforted and cuddles from Seungcheol before reading his question* to Jihoon, if someone were to flirt with Seungcheol, how would you make them stop without Seungcheol or anybody else know about it? *shrugs* well, if it was one of Seventeen members who flirts with Seungcheol hyung, I'll just simply threaten them like telling them that they won't have many lines in our next song, or like telling them to make their own lyrics for their songs/parts. If they are still flirting, I'll tell them to get off Seungcheol hyung directly with some, um, atrocious words, although someone still clearly doesn't understand.
*Jeonghan suddenly shivers on his current place*
Jihoon: I don't hold grudge though, so everyone can rest assured.
Minghao: If it's not a Seventeen member? *curious face*
Jihoon: If it's not a Seventeen member, I probably will glare at them and get more touchy touchy with Seungcheol hyung in front of them?
Seungcheol: *snakes an arm around Jihoon's shoulder and pulls him closer, kissing his covered forehead* never knew that before.
Jihoon: And now you knew.

Seungcheol: Next one, to Seungcheol, what's the most romantic gesture you did or would do for Jihoon? *rubs head* I would do anything for Jihoon actually... I'm not sure if I have to pick one?
Chan: Seungcheol hyung is indeed very romantic.
Seungcheol: Not sure if it's a compliment or sarcasm, Chan.
Chan: Compliment, of course!
Minghao: Jihoon hyung is romantic too, isn't he?
Chan: If Jihoon hyung have the time for Seungcheol hyung everyday, they would be way too romantic for the world.
Jihoon: *kicks Chan's leg*
Chan: Ow! Alright, I will stop for now.

Minghao: I am holding the next question! To the other members, what's the cheesiest thing they've done so far?
Seungcheol: Let's get someone who haven't talk at all today. *gets out of the room to pick one member*
*Seungcheol and Jisoo get into the room*
Seungcheol: Joshua said that he wants to answer it so yeah...
Jisoo: I am envious on how they have many cute pet names for each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter