twenty one.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Coups, I think we are running out of groceries!" Joshua shouted, loud enough to be heard by the leader of the group across the room, as he walked here and there to check all the cupboards and refrigerator - in which mostly were almost empty - and approached the slightly older guy. "Coups?"

"This calls for emergency meeting!" Seungcheol exclaimed, running out of the kitchen to knock on every room's doors - even the bathroom - and telling the members who were sitting lazily on the couch and floor to go to the kitchen as soon as possible for the emergency meeting. Some members dragged their legs idly to the kitchen, since the leader's emergency meetings were never important anyways, except when Doogi PD was actually the one who holding the emergency meetings.

When everyone was finally gathered in the cramped-yet-one-of-the-biggest room, Soonyoung opened his mouth first to talk. "What is it now, Leader?" He raised his brow, questioning the leader.

"So..." Seungcheol sighed deeply. Everyone was looking at him expectantly, except for Joshua, who already knew what was going on and what will Seungcheol say. "We are running out of groceries. Like usual, we will play rock paper scissors to determine who is going to buy the groceries and like usual as well, the winner will decide two people to buy the groceries."

Loud groans can be heard even outside the dorm, who would go out to buy heavy groceries while it was still hot outside? Not even the gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter