two.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoonie, could you wake Seungcheol up, please? I got some things to do." Joshua hums softly. The younger groans half-asleep, but later then realizes the person Jisoo mentioned to wake him up, his favorite hyung, Seungcheol. Jihoon lazily drags his body toward the father of the group, catching him snoring like a puppy. Seungcheol is sleeping on his side, his back facing the latter's body. Jihoon scoots closer and peeks at Seungcheol's face, who is sleeping peacefully. Everything about him looks so beautiful. His long eyelashes, plump lips, sharp jaw, and every other things that could not be mentioned.

Jihoon giggles at the sleeping beauty and whispers to himself. "Cute."

The pink-haired boy later moves his legs up into the bed, between the bed owner's thighs, then flings himself on top of Seungcheol. Seungcheol rasps lowly and glances at the person who is on of him, before curving a small smile. 

"Jisoo hyung told me to wake you up earlier." Jihoon murmurs quietly to be replied by a gentle coo. 

"So, wake up or else I'm going to sleep here." He says again with a whining voice. 

"Then do it." Seungcheol replies nonchalantly before drifting back to sleep, to be followed by the latter. 

 

Jun, who is just woke up from his deep sleep, notices a different thing in Seungcheol's bed. He rubs his eyes and blinks a few times to make sure that his sight is right. "What are they doing-"

He sees Hoshi nearby and decides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter