twenty six.

I Cherish You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon never thought that he is cute, nor adorable, nor any other words that have similar meanings as them. If people say that his pink hair and his feline-like features make him look adorable, well, it is all thanks to the magic works of makeups and all beauty-related things. If people say that his petite, below-normal-for-boys height makes him look adorable, well, damn, it is all his genetics' fault -- not that he blame his parents for the genetics -- and he is already twenty years old, he probably will not grow taller anymore. He has an awful temper and a foul mouth, in which ways is the cute?

Lee Jihoon is not cute, definitely not anyone's cute and adorable pink fairy. He could murder everyone that called him cute slowly and painfully if killing people was legal.

 

Maybe except for Coups.

 

 

"Hey, Cutie." Seungcheol calls up his petite boyfriend who is sitting on the edge of his bed, with awfully attractive morning bed hair and Seungcheol's too big white long-sleeved shirt attached on his small figure.

Jihoon hisses at the older guy, "shut your ing mouth, Seungcheol." he was about to say things about how he is not cute but Seungcheol cuts him already. "yeah, yeah. You are not cute, whatever."

"But I am really not cute!" Jihoon protests while swinging his legs in the air because his feet cannot reach the floor, unconsciously being cute. And he said he is not cute, Seungcheol thought.

The elder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter