ConfessionS

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Sir..."

"Oh no..." Yiyun saw how Yoona tried to pick the paintings up but stopped as he bashed in.

Yoona suddenly got up and ran away. She was not expecting to see her own face in Yiyun's paintings. She remembered how Suzy asked him about how Yiyun would paint the girl he likes.

 

“Hue hmmm~ what should I ask?..... AH! You know how your hobby is painting, art… have you ever wanted to draw someone, like a girl? You always draw pretty views and scenery haha.”

“Nope, haha.” 

“Really~? Not even once!?” 

“Yeah, why would I haha?”

“Well, what if you liked a girl, would you paint her?” 

“Um, yes.” 

 

'He likes me?' Yoona thought to herself and suddenly ran out of the door knowing that Yiyun was freaking out.

Yoona ran until she stopped outside of the school, breathing in and out deeply. She started smiling and blushing, low key being the happiest person in the world. Yoona could hear the school main entrance open with a sweating Yiyun. She turned around to see him but quickly turn back to keep her neutral resting face. 

"Uhh...Yoona?" Yiyun said, right behind her.

Yoon turned around, trying to prevent herself from curving her lips upwards. 

"Y...yes?" 

"From what you saw earlier.... I..." Yoona starts to smile sub- consciously, thinking that Yiyun will confess to her.

"I...I hope you do not mistunderstand." Yiyun clears his throat.

"H..huh?"

"I mean, those paintings, I was not drawing you, I was drawing the scenery behind you, you just happened to be in my view. I do not like you, sorry, I hope you did not think I like you...cause I don't! Like you and Jongin have a thing so pshh, why should I like you haha..." Yiyun's voice starts to crack as he says his lie that he just came up with after seeing the person that affected his decision to lie.

"Oh.... um I got to go then." Yoonas happiness was turned into sadness.

Yoona left in a hurry, not letting Yiyun reply to her. On the other side of the school, Jongin was holding baby's breath flowers whilst wearing a suit. Yiyun noticed him looking around, probably looking for Yoona. Yiyun wanted to confess but after seeing Jongin, he realized that he can only have his 3 seconds as a good friend. Yiyun went back to the art room and cleaned up his paintings. He thought he was a fool, and a coward. Looking at his paintings, it was completely obvious that the 'view' Yiyun was painting was Yoona herself.

Yoona was on her way home, it was turning dark too. Jongin finally found her. Being the happy opposite of Yoona right now, he tries to surprise her by scaring her. 

"Boo!" Yoona suddenly falls from being so scared and steps in a puddle.

"Hahahaha~ omg I got you good hehe." Jongin laughs for a bit.

"Ya! Can you stop bothering me!?" Yoona gets up in fury, shocking Jongin himself.

"Uhh...Yoona...I"

"Why can't you just leave me alone!?" Yoona stomps her feet.

"I really like you...and I want you to be my girlfriend..." Jongin says in a weak tone.

"What is it that you like about me!? Why is it me huh?" Yoon starts to walk away.

"..." Jongin watches her walk away. 

"Because you are like my mother." Yoona stops in her place.

"What...?" Yoona slowlyturns around, her rage completely vanishes.

"I know you don't remember but... on the day you started school... just before school started"

 

FLASHBACK*

 

Jongin was walking towards school, it was a good day. All of a sudden a bunch of cars were crossing so he couldn't walk across and he had to wait. Right behind him was a shy girl who was reading a yellow notebook. Because she wasn't aware of the traffic she bumped into a tall figure. Jongin turned around and was about to glare at the person until Yoona looked up.

"Oh no... I'm so sorry..." Yoona shyly said.

"Uh... it's okay.." It was the first time Jongin stared at a girl for longer than 3 seconds in a way that makes his heart beat.

"Omg, you're bleeding..." Yoona looks down and see's his finger bleeding.

"Oh!?" Jongin looks at his finger, seeing the blood flow quite fast.

"It's no biggie ha...ha" Jongin smiles.

"It doesn't look good... wait." Yoona takes out a plaster from her bag.

She grabs Jongins finger and blows on it, hoping their is no pain for the stranger he was. Jongin kept staring at her beauty, he never felt like this before. He would make girls go crazy but he was in the situation himself. Yoona put the plaster over his finger as gently as she could. As soon as she finished, she bowed and left, seeing how the traffic as lessen.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

"I'm planning on inviting everyone to a weekend vacation tomorrow at my beach house. If you come, I'll take it as a yes, if you don't come, I'll take it as a no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter