Surprises

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Whoah." They both pull back.

"Well seems like you're okay... here you go." Amber stares at the bag Krystal was holding.

"What's this?"

"Heard you were sick." Amber looked at Krystal in shock.

Amber couldn't bring herself to believe this. This motherly feeling, this loving feeling, she never felt it before. This new feeling, is it really the feeling Amber thinks it is? Motherly? Friendly?

"Thank you so much.. no one has ever done this for me. Thanks!" Amber smiles brightly and goes back to bed to feed upon the given items.

Krystal crosses her arms and shakes her head. Not because she didn't like what she see but how dorky Amber seems to be. Krystal never had a good impression of Amber, but they only just met, Krystal decided to not judge her any further. Who knows what other surprises she will get from the sick student.

"I'm Krystal."

"Oh yeah I know haha, my best friend Sehun told me! I'm Amber Liu from Taiwan haha, if you can't remember." Krystal tilts her head.

Sehun? Did Sehun tell Amber of who he really is in this school? Krystal thought to herself.

"Hey Liu, looks like Krystal is taking care of you hahaha." Sehun walks in empty handed.

"Bro! Krystal bet you to it hahaha, she heard I was sick and got me some food hehe." 

"Oh I heard from....." Krystal was going to explain that it was Sehun that told her.

"YES Krystal must have seen you looking unsual and knew haha." Sehun secretly winked at Krystal.

"Well good thing I didn't, I forgot my wallet but I guess I can pack your luggage now!" Sehun joyfully said earning a weird stare from Krystal.

"Ummm Sehun, you should not be packing a girls bag at all..." Krystal felt uneasy about Sehun packing for Amber. 

"Oh we are best friends, Amber trusts me unless you are jealous? Hahaha I won't if you tell me not to babe hahahaha." Amber stops smiling and looks towards Krystal who was in shock.

 

Amber's POV

 

Wait are they dating now? That was fast... But why does Krystal look like she didn't know? Jeez Sehun always full of surprises.

"Oh congratulations to you two, she's right Sehun. I'll pack it after I finish this delicious porridge Krystal bought for me." I gave them a thumbs up whilst smiling.

Sehun nodded his head. He grabbed Krystals wrist and made their way out of my room. I let out a sigh. Guess Sehun will be too busy to game anymore haha. Krystal is very weird though, it was as if she didn't even know she was dating Sehun. Guess thats what he meant when he said I won't get far hahaha. I mean I don't like anyone, I never did. I don't know if I like guys or girls, guess I'm going to be single forever hehe. 

I slurp more of the porridge and take my medication. I don't know why I was feeling really sick all of a sudden. I look at the form beside me and begin to fill it out. 

"Name check."

"Dorm number check"

"Allergies notified"

"Injuries nope, alright guess that's done."

All of a sudden, I get a call. I pick it up to see the called ID, it was my mother. I hesitate to pick up but it's rude not to. I feel uneasy about all of this. I can feel sweat falling down from my neck, and I do not like it one bit. After some time passes, the ringing stop. I sigh in relief and continue my errands. I heard another call coming through, I notice that it was my dad instead. I was going to pick it up but it would be suspicious as to why I picked up dads call instead of my mums. It may be my mum calling through my dads phone too. I'll just turn it off.

I pack enough warm clothes, toiletries to last me for this short trip. I was excited, maybe a bit too excited. About an hour later, my dad called again. I decided to pick it up this time.

"Hello?"

"Hey Amber, how was the flight?" Thank god it was my dad.

"It was okay haha, just finished class, actually a teacher said she was good friends with you." There was a sudden silence after I mentioned it.

"Oh.. what's her name haha?" I could feel the uneasy tone of his voice.

"Mrs Choi, Sooyoung Choi." I heard sniffles.

I was confused. Did Sooyoung and dad have something going on before, back in the days? Thinking about it, is that reason why he never talked to me about his past included Sooyoung?

"My my, it has been a long time. I wonder if she's with Siwon. Siwon Choi, if he's still in the school, don't tell him you're my son unless he brings it up haha." 

"Oh okay sure dad! Oh here's the address and dorm number."

"Oh yes! Thank you, expect many letters and gifts from me."

"Hahaha yes dad, oh and how's mum..."

"....Well um.. your mother was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter