Unexpected Events

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Just before anyone could fully process Sooyoungs dare, fireworks started appearing making everyone turn away from Jongin and Yoona. Yiyun even completely forgot all about the dare as more pretty fireworks ruled the land. Yiyun wanted to remember this moment the most, being with all his close friends and Yoona. He could never think of a better scenery to see with Yoona, despite the company of his friends, he was only looking at Yoona. 

 

*BANG BANG*

 

More fireworks continued and the rest besides Yiyun and Yoona were even more excited with the explosions. Yiyuns' eyes were just upon the beautiful colours in front of the city.

Duguen*

Yiyun felt his heart beat again that made him look over at Yoona.

Duguen*

A smile appeared on his face just seeing the girl.

Duguen*

He heard the last heartbeat until all of a sudden Yoona turned around, meeting eye to eye with Yiyun.

If eyes could tell a story, there was definitely more of a connection. Yiyuns' soft eyes dancing along with Yoona's innocent eyes. Yiyun wanted to stop looking but he couldn't, for some reason, Yoona didn't look away at all too. It was like they wanted to beat each other at a very soft, friendly staring contest. 

 

Yiyun's POV

It was at this moment of looking at each others eye...

 

I can't just give you up, Yoona.  

 

After the fireworks, we all went next door to the farmhouse. Siwon suggested that we all release ourselves with some dancing. Suzy suddenly held onto my arm and dragged me to the opposite side of where Yoona is. Siwon and Sooyoung were going hard out; I could see Yoona shyly dancing with Jongin. I knew I was dancing with Suzy but I kept watching over Yoona. The dance involved everyone, switching partners and starting again with someone new. I wasn't smiling much, probably because Yoona was dancing with some stranger, man after man. I was starting to get jealous, sad and annoyed. It didn't last for long until I was right in front of her. She seemed to show a small smile and look away. I did the same too.

I held out my hand for her and she accepted it, putting her other hand on my shoulder. We were doing our staring competition again as we were dancing. I was getting hot, afraid of getting sweaty but she seemed to be holding onto me with a tight hold. It was definitely tighter than the other girls I was dancing with.

It was finally time for us to switch, that's when she lost the staring game first. She was going to leave but I was still holding onto her wrists. I couldn't let go. I wanted her to stay with me. Her straight arm was slowly bending, indicating that she was coming back slowly. She was staring at my hold, does she want to stay with me too? 

"Hyung~!" I heard Jongin which I instantly let go of Yoona's wrist.

"I need to talk to you, be right back Yoona~!" Jongin put his arm around my neck and took me to the corner.

"I'm thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend right now. I think it's been a short while of getting to know each other and I feel like she likes me too." Jongin states.

Who am I kidding, she probably likes Jongin. She was so shy with him, she must have felt friendly comfortable with me only...

"..." I kept thinking about the situation I didn't even realize Jongin had been calling me.

"Ya Hyung? Why aren't you telling me fighting?" Jongin was pouting.

"Oh yeah, fighting ha..ha." I lifelessly said.

 

Author's POV

Yiyun saw Jongin prepping himself as his eyes were still on Yoona who was just in front of a huge sign that was wobbly. Jongins friends were just behind Yoona facing the other way, unaware of Yoona. They were casually chatting until they started to play fight. Jongin took notice of it and just ignored them but of course, won't deny that his friends are funny. Suddenly Jongins friend kicked the sign accidentally, loosening the rope that was keeping it up. Jongin started to run to protect Yoona.

 

*PAK*

 

The sign fell covering the people underneath. Siwon ran over and lifted the sign up, showing Yoona under someone. Yoona looked so shocked about how quickly everything just went. For someone, he was worried about his friend but he was more worried about Yoona.

 

*In the hospital*

"How could he just dive in like that!?"

"What if he got seriously hurt!?" Siwon repeatedly walks left and right as he lets out his frustration.

Suzy just sat there waiting for their friend to come out. Someone that she has had her eyes for. She's worried but she was filled with anger more than worry. Yoona was sitting across from Suzy. She didn't move 1 inch since they arrived from the hospital 45 min ago. 

"He's strong.... he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter