Mom

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The whole day went smoothly for Krystal and Amber. Amber would fool around, sometimes with Sehun and Krystal would just laugh. She never felt like this, as if she was free. 

"You have been staring at Amber a lot... do you like her?" Minho asks.

Krystal was completely in shock.

"What!? No, I don't like her... what the hell!?" Krystal was completely astounded. 

She never liked girls actually she has never liked anyone. She had many buys confessed to her but she never accepted any, she took love seriously. She was waiting for her first love which Minho strived to be, her first love.

The bus ride was filled of sleeping students, Amber on the other hand got a call from her dad so she sat in the front to answer him. 

"Hey Dad."

"Amber~"

"Is everything okay? How's mom?"

"She is coping now, she's hanging out with her co workers a lot, going to tea parties I don't know, in fact I don't really care what she does now."

"Aiya, don't be like that Dad, she is still your wife."

"Well, Amber thing is... we filed a divorce..."

Amber stayed silent. She couldn't believe it yet she wasn't mad about it, it's not your decision anyway.

"How do you both feel?"

"She acted really badly at first but on the second day she was perfectly fine and agreed. Which is what brings us the biggest news for you."

Amber couldn't help but expect the worse. She got a bit too scared and started to shake.

"We are coming to Korea too." 

 

Amber's POV

I could feel myself breathing excessively, as if I suddenly couldn't breath. I wasn't excited for them to come, especially my mother. As much as I loved her, I couldn't bare to feel the pain my mother gave me mentally and physically again.

"I know you probably aren't happy Amber, but it was the only way your mother can fully allow it, especially with the divorce." I sniffed and nodded despite my father not able to hear me.

"I know you are having fun in Korea, I'll pop into your school with your mother just to see if I can see familiar faces."

"Okay Dad..."

"I'm sorry again, I'll see you soon Amber."

"Bye Dad..." 

I hung up and loudly exhaled. I instantly felt a presence next to me.

"You okay?" It was Soojung.

"Oh Soojung, I thought you were asleep?"

"Well you were talking the whole time, and to be honest, I'm quite a light sleeper haha."

"Oh sorry to wake you up, I didn't mean to..." I bow, I felt really bad for waking her up.

"Hahahaha~ don't be silly. I just hope everything is okay."

"Me too, just some family problems."

"You want to talk about it...?" I saw the sincerity in her eyes.

"Maybe not now haha, might wake up more light sleepers like you." She chuckled and softly smacked my shoulder.

"Are you not going to move back to your seat?" I actually hoped she stayed.

"Hmm nah, I don't think I would like to sit next to a snoring Minho again." I felt myself smiling.

"Oh I don't think I told you but the tall one is Minho and the other one is Shindong." 

"Ahhh, well I don't think they like me haha." Krystal tilted her head.

"Maybe maybe not but they should one day haha." I nodded and smile.

I felt comfortable again with her presence. I liked the atmosphere compared to Sehun to be honest. I'm starting to feel like he's hiding something from me, one moment hes smiling at me and being nice but many students run away from him or I hear that Minho guy talk to Sehun in an annoyed tone and Sehun replies the same way.

I looked over at Krystal to see her smiling out the window.

"What you thinking about?" I ask her.

"Looking forward to seeing my mother haha." I wish I could say that.

"You make it sound you haven't seen her in a while."

"I actually haven't, my mother is a gardener but she was away for a week to visit a greenhouse in another city. She came back this morning so I get to see her!" I found myself smiling at her smile.

Wait, why do I find her smile so nice to see? Get your head together. I gulped trying to get my head together.

"We..ll um achem, you seem to have a good relationship with your mother."

"Yes, my father died when I was younger therefore my mother and I became really close." I nodded.

"Haha, I can never forget my mothers first love story. She told me who she fell in love with this guy within 3 seconds which got me to believe in this 3 second

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter